The winner at UFC 209 will go on to win the UFC Lightweight Championship...

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Khabib and Tony Ferguson both are really great fighters, their win streaks are a testament of how talented both of them are, either one could be champion for sure one day.

But I am not talking about them!

I'm talking about.......

GROOVY LANDO V BABY!!!!
UcJxHE7.gif

giphy.gif

The man who is coming off of the grooviest Knockout of 2016.

The man who put hands on ATAP Ferg on just 2 weeks notice.

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

He had Ferg doing the stanky leg like it was 2009 again.
AdmirableUnsightlyAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

It is only a matter of time before the man with the Groove, elevates to the top of the division to claim his championship.

6aSRzNZ.gif

LEGION OF GROOVE ASSEMBLE!!!

3j7s5Za.gif

@Myrddin Wild @Abazzdeboom @Air Lats @ArtOfDrowning @Alex @beefcake180 @billharford @charalsias @Chivas GDL @CM 4 @Codpiece @Dana_is_your_GOD @Davey Crockett @ditchbankbandit @djolegeorgee @DS7 @ElCasca
@El Che @Elmonstro1 @essieyessie
@FranOlivetto @FrontNakedChoke @glenwo2 @GOD...frey Jones @Haj01 @headkicktoleg @Huligani @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @James Baller @Jkaylor @kammfreudenstei @Ken Fresno @knowsitall @Kwic @LilChuckLil @Loko3 @LouisBolanos @mayorcrazyeyes @mikehunt @mirellale @MonkeyGirl @Morris88 @NationWideNinja @NinjaNiK @One MMA Fan @Pakman @phunky @politozx7r @Psychedelic @qw3rty @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @SakuWandyCop @Schoolboy Q @scorpipede @Sgt Smith @Shamrocker @shertardinho @SimonNova @sirmorbach @Skirm @SKITZADACTYL @Soul On Ice @Spinning S**t @Teh_Lulz7 @TGArthur @thatKid @The High Priest @Toco @toronto1994 @Workaholic @Yashabo @ZapatasGuns @2GunTommy @315MMAFighter

z7if10K.gif

#L.O.G
#GroovyGOAT
#GroovyLandoVChamp201WheneverHeWants

I will laugh my ass off if Temyer puts his lights out. First Platinum nonsense, and now another guy with a badly receding hairline

giphy.gif

I will laugh my ass off if Temyer puts his lights out. First Platinum nonsense, and now another guy with a badly receding hairline

Damn bro, you are one of my favorite posters too, this is legit the first time I wanted to cry whilst reporting somebody :(

he has no finishing instinct. he will forgotten in an hour

Khabib and Tony Ferguson both are really great fighters, their win streaks are a testament of how talented both of them are, either one could be champion for sure one day.

But I am not talking about them!

I'm talking about.......

GROOVY LANDO V BABY!!!!
UcJxHE7.gif

giphy.gif

The man who is coming off of the grooviest Knockout of 2016.

The man who put hands on ATAP Ferg on just 2 weeks notice.

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

He had Ferg doing the stanky leg like it was 2009 again.
AdmirableUnsightlyAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

It is only a matter of time before the man with the Groove, elevates to the top of the division to claim his championship.

6aSRzNZ.gif

LEGION OF GROOVE ASSEMBLE!!!

3j7s5Za.gif

@Myrddin Wild @Abazzdeboom @Air Lats @ArtOfDrowning @Alex @beefcake180 @billharford @charalsias @Chivas GDL @CM 4 @Codpiece @Dana_is_your_GOD @Davey Crockett @ditchbankbandit @djolegeorgee @DS7 @ElCasca
@El Che @Elmonstro1 @essieyessie
@FranOlivetto @FrontNakedChoke @glenwo2 @GOD...frey Jones @Haj01 @headkicktoleg @Huligani @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @James Baller @Jkaylor @kammfreudenstei @Ken Fresno @knowsitall @Kwic @LilChuckLil @Loko3 @LouisBolanos @mayorcrazyeyes @mikehunt @mirellale @MonkeyGirl @Morris88 @NationWideNinja @NinjaNiK @One MMA Fan @Pakman @phunky @politozx7r @Psychedelic @qw3rty @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @SakuWandyCop @Schoolboy Q @scorpipede @Sgt Smith @Shamrocker @shertardinho @SimonNova @sirmorbach @Skirm @SKITZADACTYL @Soul On Ice @Spinning S**t @Teh_Lulz7 @TGArthur @thatKid @The High Priest @Toco @toronto1994 @Workaholic @Yashabo @ZapatasGuns @2GunTommy @315MMAFighter

z7if10K.gif

#L.O.G
#GroovyGOAT
#GroovyLandoVChamp201WheneverHeWants

wrak_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Landon_Vannata.jpg

ufc-ko.jpg

giphy.gif
Reported.

Platinum Perry vs Groovy Lando

Bringing that motha fucken belt back to Cloud City yo...
102091.gif

WAR GROOVY LANDO CALRISSIAN VANNATA!!!

506_Lando_Vannata.0.0.jpeg

cropped_13092287_1624363941220456_1328061264_n.jpg

lando.jpg

Back