Winner of WW titlefight needs to call out Maia.

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And Maia needs to get vocal and in breathing distance once that cage opens back for the decision

And Maia needs to get vocal and in breathing distance once that cage opens back for the decision
Maia is Brazilian, UFC is American so an American should be next someone like Masvidal.

No, they need to call out the rightful champ GSP. The only people that want to watch Maia fight for the title, and there aren't many thankfully, is homosexual pacifists that have a hard on for Maia and his sexual endeavors in the cage.
Um... isn't GSP's fighting style pretty "homo" too if you put it that way? GSP has been away for so long he is not currently as credible an opponent as Maia (because we don't know what state he is in).

Wonderboy would likely fight Maia. Woodley should be gunning for the GSP fight, though.

I want to see Maia strangle someone for that belt before the year is through.

No, they need to call out the rightful champ GSP. The only people that want to watch Maia fight for the title, and there aren't many thankfully, is homosexual pacifists that have a hard on for Maia and his sexual endeavors in the cage.

fighters finished by gsp in the past 11931983129 years. 0.

why dont you tell rick story how much of a pacifist demian is.

I hope Maia get;s the next shot....GSP's a wildcard at this point

Um... isn't GSP's fighting style pretty "homo" too if you put it that way? GSP has been away for so long he is not currently as credible an opponent as Maia (because we don't know what state he is in).

Maia isn't active either, so not a valid excuse. GSP deserves the title shot WAY MORE, and thankfully the UFC would 100% agree with, albeit for financial reasons.

Maia isn't active either, so not a valid excuse. GSP deserves the title shot WAY MORE, and thankfully the UFC would 100% agree with, albeit for financial reasons.
Um, he's been a lot more active than GSP... lol at deserving the title shot more.

fighters finished by gsp in the past 11931983129 years. 0.

why dont you tell rick story how much of a pacifist demian is.

I only concern myself with top 10 fighers, to which Maia has only beaten one who was crying about retiring and has shitty TDD anyways. Your grandpa is overrated, and he better hope it's not Woodley who wins or he will be tortured.

I'm anticipating an interim belt fight between GSP and a dirty sock while Wonderboy recovers from the brain damage he takes in a questionable decision win.

Um, he's been a lot more active than GSP... lol at deserving the title shot more.

Hasn't fought in 6 months. Wont fight in the next 6 months either, and it'll be ever longer if he doesn't get the next title shot. Maia = inactive. Turned down more fights than GSP at this point.

Definitely deserves the title shot more. Never lost the belt, ELEVEN straight championship fight wins. Only guy Maia has beaten was a semi-retired Condit with no wrestling. Hell you could've made the case Cerrone deserves the tilteshot more than him before he lost to Masividal. Maia is nothing special. Get over it.

Lol straight up hate.

Not straight up hate, straight up TRUTH. I've never in my life seen more whining for one fighter to "deserve" a title shot, and the funny thing is I've seen a lot more credible fighters with better credentials come through than Maia.

I have no problem if Maia gets a titleshot, but I what I do have a problem with is that Maia HAS to have the next title shot, and the consistent whining about it from dweebs like you.

He's a 40 year old grandpa that's beaten a bunch of inferior grapplers and weak wrestlers that are top 10-15 fringe fighters.

There wasn't even CLOSE to the same amount of whining for Wonderboy who beat TWO top three fighters in which people had the AUDACITY to try and put Maia into the mixture with him for a titleshot.

You snowflakes are sad. Real sad!

Winners of title fights don't need to call out anyone...

They are the champions...

Other fighters "Call them out" -> usually the next top contenders in line.

Champions - then - defend their title from said challengers who are calling them.

nobody is calling out Maia nor will anybody call him out. I don't think anybody wants any part of Maia

I want nothing more than Maia to win a title. He's definitely next in line. Maia vs GSP would be tits too

Back