Wow luke thomas was a Marine?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dude seems like he gets really hurt about things and a lot of the things have to be in line with being politicly correct, he also whines a lot, really suprised that he was a Marine when he crys about so much..but then again so says time kennedy..

Brian Stann bless.
brianstann.jpeg

Luke Thomas is the greatest living American. With a beard.

Being a marine doesn't mean you know shit about sports !!!

Yep and he could beat97% of Sherdog's ass

He was the Cuckmander of team beta force.

Luke Thomas has different opinions than TS. TS thinks marines are neat. Thomas was a marine. Ermagerrrrd. Cognitive dissonance. Why don't things fit into the boxes they belong in?!

Dude seems like he gets really hurt about things and a lot of the things have to be in line with being politicly correct, he also whines a lot, really suprised that he was a Marine when he crys about so much..but then again so says time kennedy..

Brian Stann bless.
brianstann.jpeg

I'm more surprised you could listen to him for more then 5 minutes and not know he was a marine.

Brian Stann bless.

He mentions the fact that he served in the Corps all the fucking time on his shows and on social media.

If you don't know that, then you don't know anything about him.

You're sitting here making character judgments about a guy based solely on out-of-context quotes posted in hate threads by hysterical Sherdoggers.

I'm hoping someday it'll stop being cool to hate Luke Thomas on here for being moderately socially liberal

I'm more surprised you could listen to him for more then 5 minutes and not know he was a marine.

If people around here actually bothered to listen to him for more than five minutes, they'd realize that this meme about him being the social justice MMA reporter is bunk.

Does he lean to the left polically? Yes. Does that invalidate the entirety of his work covering the sport? Fuck no.

Brian Stann comes across as a liberal progressive sort to me. Political correctness, cultural Marxism, whatever you want to call it seems to have invaded even the armed services where you would think it would be most resisted.

I'm hoping someday it'll stop being cool to hate Luke Thomas on here for being moderately socially liberal

Not going to happen. When Shertard groupthink regarding a person's "likeability" sets in, it's almost irreversible.

Most people here are either being intentionally dishonest about his views or they're just regurgitating what they've read about him in the titles of hate-threads without ever actually reading or listening to his work.

Back