Reis no longer asking for shot at Trius Johnson

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes DEMANDING it.

He was already #murked by the UFC once when Trius got injured and Wilson lost his chance at the title.

BROOKLYN, N.Y. – Wilson Reis is no longer asking for a title fight. No, after coming so close to getting his shot at the belt, the flyweight contender is demanding what he feels is rightfully and painfully obviously his.

Reis already missed out on one potential fight with UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson. And following a win at Saturday’s UFC 208 event, Reis said it can’t possibly happen again.

“It has to be (Johnson next),” he said. “I feel that I deserve this fight. He owes me this fight. We signed a bout agreement. I did a full camp for it. I showed up fight night, and he didn’t. And I want him next.
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/02/wilson...title-fight-with-ufc-champ-demetrious-johnson

Wilson Reis on Mighty Mouse: "You are fu*king next!"

Why is Dominick Cruz always so sure that Reis will beat Mighty Mouse?

Anyway yeah, give him the title shot since DJ got injured out of their original bout. I understand where he's coming from.

Anyway yeah, give him the title shot since DJ got injured out of their original bout. I understand where he's coming from.
Who else can Trius fight? CoGar wants Aldo or Conor

ps---CoGar is gay as fuck.

Not Cody, just that lame ass nick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back