Frank Mir rips Brian Stann's "incredibly boring" commentary

I like him but he has a lot of flaws

Stann goes from incredibly biased to so impartial, his calls are just vague, and goes from incredibly intelligent with some of his breakdowns, to completely clueless. The problem is he manages to be completely boring the whole time. Rogan screaming "HE'S OUT!" before correcting himself is pretty bad but you feel like he got lost in the excitement, where Stann might be going "Oh this looks deep, he's gonna need to put his hand on the forearm and create some pressure.." while watching the guy get out of the choke in a completely different way, just makes him look a fool. Honestly, respect Stann, but he's just so awful sometimes.

I've always enjoyed every time Frank commentates, more than Stann. He just called out the commentators implying he could do better. Lets see it.

Frankie hot takes back at it

Stann goes from incredibly biased to so impartial, his calls are just vague, and goes from incredibly intelligent with some of his breakdowns, to completely clueless. The problem is he manages to be completely boring the whole time. Rogan screaming "HE'S OUT!" before correcting himself is pretty bad but you feel like he got lost in the excitement, where Stann might be going "Oh this looks deep, he's gonna need to put his hand on the forearm and create some pressure.." while watching the guy get out of the choke in a completely different way, just makes him look a fool. Honestly, respect Stann, but he's just so awful sometimes.
I agree 110%

And i would like to add Mir is better

Frank Mir is just a strawberry thief.

Stann is like an emotionless robot reading a script.

Frank Mir knows intricacies of maneuvers that Brian Stann has never even heard of.

Better than Rogan yelling omoplata with both fighters standing

Or Mir talking about intricacies of maneuvers that fans don't even know the names of

I like Stann's commentary A LOT more than the bullshit Rogan spews. And what the fuck does Mir know? Every time Miguel Torres fought in the WEC Mir was always gargling his balls.

Frank Mir would make a great commentator as long as he refrains himself from talking about the HW division.

Mir isn't half as intelligent as he thinks he is.

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see Mauro, Bas and Joe Rogan do the commentary. Or maybe substitue Joe for someone like Comier.

I like Stann's commentary A LOT more than the bullshit Rogan spews. And what the fuck does Mir know? Every time Miguel Torres fought in the WEC Mir was always gargling his balls.
Torres' enemy throws a punch.
Mir:"Nice punch by Miguel."
Lmao

Mir needs to bring in that cheddar to pamper his hott ass wife. Wives like that dont stick around for the rainy days.

Back