Did any other male fighter before take 9 months off to have a child?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Chicks take 9 months

Connor also takes 9 months?

WTF, is he the one carrying the baby? 9 fucking months?

I took my laptop to the hospital to work from there when my second daughter was born. 3 days later I was back at the office.

Being a 100% time father sucks. We can do it for some days but come on... Connor is too alpha to stay at home changing diapers in the middle of his prime.

Hope he reconsiders and gets back to kick ass instead of cleaning it

I miss him

Connor bless

Fuck haters

"Chicks take 9 months" read this as "Chickens take 9 months"

Also, he isn't changing diapers, he is busy spending money on clothes, cars and other things

Cain and Dom Cruz took much longer off.
Cain actually did have a child during that time.

Dee probably gave him an ultimatum during one of her many screeching fits that she uses to control Conor.

are you implying connor is chickening out of the khabib fight for 9 months?
I think he doesn't give two shits about them, he is oriented where is the most money. He is just not the typical fighter who fights whoever whenever

9 months? who said hes coming back? he won his 2 belts he made his money imo hes done

Conor also does a lot of promotion and takes on a bigger work load than the majority of fighters. Part of the reason he makes the company so much money is because of straight up travel and work. Not just his mouth.

He's in Las Vegas cheating on Dee and doing his best to avoid ufc contenders.

The guy was super fucking active and he's done more press over the last few years than 99 percent of the roster. Even after taking an L he jumped right back in, more than once. He's earned a little time off.

Dunno but plenty of male fighters take 2 years off to do steroids so 9 months aint that bad

If anyone deserves a break, it's Conor.

It's been 4 months and he'd probably be back by now if he wasn't trying to set up a boxing match

Most fighters take time off just for the sake of taking time off, most don't notice because (unlike Conor's situation) most don't care.

Conor had one of the busiest runs in the history of the sport. His wins and his promotion during the time are literally second to none. He has been the hardest working fighter in MMA for the last 4 years so why don't we give him a break?

Hell, the guy takes fights even when people pull out last second. That is also impressive.

Conor also does a lot of promotion and takes on a bigger work load than the majority of fighters. Part of the reason he makes the company so much money is because of straight up travel and work. Not just his mouth.

The second fight with Diaz had him doing almost no press until the final week or two.

You are an idiot if you believe he does it for her girlfriend. He probably sleeps with another chick with the money McFan gave him. He wants Ferguson to eliminate/damage Khabib for him

Back