Khabib fans go crazy during UFC Embedded shoot (VID)

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Khabib Nurmagomedov fans going crazy and chanting songs during Khabib's video shoot for UFC embedded..

What do people like in Khabib? His fights are boring as shit.

How did they all get into the country?

I hope someone informed The Don.

This is why Khabib vs McGregor would be the most awesome build up ever.

Both have crazy fans in big numbers. Fights would break out on every single press conference.

Black Beards vs Ginger Beards. All out war ! :D

Fellow muzzies with pack/mob mentality

If he blows out Tony anywhere near the level he brutally sonned Johnson, he could definitely start developing the sort of star power to set up a huge opportunity with McG. Easily the most exciting time ever at LW, which is a lot in a division that's been at the core of mma in boasting some of the best pound for pound talent since Penn and Gomi set it off.

They're going to be mighty disappointed when Khabib taps from Darce.

Last edited:
Yeah, very cool. All that's left to do is urinate on a Buddha statue inside a temple like your fellow Muslim Sa'id Osmanov did while visiting Kalmykia on a wrestling trip. He, by the way, was being accompanied by individuals with a mindset of those seen in this video too.
Yo, I am not Muslim ahahah. I am a fan of Khabib, as he is the only star my country has in the UFC right now. I am just normal orthodox christian...

What do people like in Khabib? His fights are boring as shit.
But when you do it as dominant as he has been doing it gets me interested.

And the Russians have history in Sambo so they will cheer whatever happens?

Khabib is legit. Cant wait for him to get the interim title then fight Mcgregor !!!

Yo, I am not Muslim ahahah. I am a fan of Khabib, as he is the only star my country has in the UFC right now. I am just normal orthodox christian...
This individual on your avatar looks very orthodox too. What is it, taqiya or stockholm syndrome?

Kebab or t Ferg vs Conor is huge. Either way I'm super hyped.

First few seconds and I tought the comments are going to be funny on this one, lets get the popcorn

He's the flavor-of-the-month who hasn't yet lost to Conor.

{<Mcgoat}
This. They are new Khabib fans.

Prior to this they were Aldo then Nate then Eddie fans. When Fergie wins they will be Fergie fans. When Conor beats Fergie they will go back to being Khabib fans and telling everyone that Conor will never beat Khabib.

It's the circle of MMA. David Attenborough is doing a special on it for 'Planet Earth 3'

Back