Nurmagomedov and his fans, UFC "Embedded" shooting.

Where is the bear? I don't see him in the crowd.

I like the dude fighting but that is Manson family crazy

A potentially explosive situation.
tumblr_njzw2rE5Un1tepew7o1_500.gif

What's all the hype about it, he'll get injured anyways.<{Joewithit}>

Those ain't real Russians, where's the unicycles?
ZhdqDA.gif

What I take from this video is the UFC is trying to fabricate what McGregor is doing to dilute what he has as 'special' or 'unique'

1)McGregor holds a Q&A for loyal fans
UFC responds by setting up Q & A events for fighters in areas of similar demographic

2) McGregor is known for having the most passionate loyal fans who break into song and cheer and bring energy
UFC sets up this contrived rehearsed 'fandom' as seen above to make it appear the 'fans' cant get enough of Kabib and he is a bigger star than he actually is

I hate this type of marketing bullshit, just let someones star grow organically

What I take from this video is the UFC is trying to fabricate what McGregor is doing to dilute what he has as 'special' or 'unique'

1)McGregor holds a Q&A for loyal fans
UFC responds by setting up Q & A events for fighters in areas of similar demographic

2) McGregor is known for having the most passionate loyal fans who break into song and cheer and bring energy
UFC sets up this contrived rehearsed 'fandom' as seen above to make it appear the 'fans' cant get enough of Kabib and he is a bigger star than he actually is

I hate this type of marketing bullshit, just let someones star grow organically
Khabib's got a insane fanbase. You can't deny that. If you do, you should do some social media and youtube research

Khabib's got a insane fanbase. You can't deny that. If you do, you should do some social media and youtube research

He does have fans but not travelling fans and fans who bring the part atmosphere - you have to admit that video was very cringe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back