Are Conor lovers the worst fan base in the world?

HereToSlay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion yes. If i had to rank them based on how delusional they are it would be

1. Conor McGregor fans
2. Marveltards (Marvel movie fans who think their crappy comic book movies are "art")
3. Justin Bieber fans
4. Twilight fans

They are a close second to the Mao fans

In my opinion yes. If i had to rank them based on how delusional they are it would be

1. Conor McGregor fans
2. Marveltards (Marvel movie fans who think their crappy comic book movies are "art")
3. Justin Bieber fans
4. Twilight fans

No, I think most do it tongue-in-cheek. For MMA, Jones fans are the worst by far. For them it isn't tongue-in-cheek, it is tongue-in-ass.

They suck as much as his haters.
With that being said, both are entertaining so I'm fine with that.

I think what sets Conor fans apart from other MMA fans is that they have no relationship with the sport outside McGregor (there are exceptions of course ) . Its more creepy than annoying tbh. Grown men worshipping another man. Im not saying its gay, but it sort of is .

Last edited:
I dunno I think the Conor haters are worse, look at the kinds of threads they make starting with you.

I'm petitioning for a separate "Conor fans : should they all be ostracized from society?" discussion subforum

Most Conor McGregor fans are a mirror of the man himself, except the majority of them won't achieve a percentage of what the man through whom they vicariously live has achieved. They'll never dress as well. They'll never drive the same level of a car. If they talk to/about their employer the way he does, they'll get the boot. They might get tattoos just as stupid but much cruder and cheaper. But they can always afford to act just as immature behind an anonymous username.

No, I can't think of another fanbase quite like it but it's the only one of it's kind that I can't avoid.

1. Conor McGregor fans
3. Justin Bieber fans
4. Twilight fans

Nope, though i cant say the same for his haters, who seem to love making countless threads whining about him.

Believe it or not, you can be fans of multiple fighters, including Conor and Diaz.

1. Conor McGregor fans
3. Justin Bieber fans
4. Twilight fans

Im guessing you got triggered because of my earlier thread.

gn5I2vZ.gif

1. Conor McGregor fans
3. Justin Bieber fans
4. Twilight fans

Actually we are pretty awesome. We are known for treating people with nothing but respect and being both humble and patient in the face of Nazi like hate from bed wetting cowards who make posts like yours.

Actually the worst are in this order.
Hillary fans
Trump fans
Diaz fans
Rousey fans
Connor haters
Connor fans

I had to edit this because as retarded and annoying as the average Trump fan can be, anyone that was a fan of Hillary has to be dumber than a 10lb sack of stupid.

Last edited:

1. Conor McGregor fans
3. Justin Bieber fans
4. Twilight fans

It's not that serious. It's just people trying to have fun.

Currently? Probably. On Sherdog, however, they're fighting a battle with Kebab fans.

They called his success from his debut, before he was successful. Best prediction I've ever seen on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back