Is Tony Ferguson the most shook fighter we've seen grace the octagon?

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
During the media call, he was clearly shook.

Going off on random rants, overexplaining everything, stumbling on his words, getting out trashtalked by a guy with broken english... telling Khabib that he is beatable and that hes seen him lose in Sambo before in a video and Khabib just laughed and said "when I was 17?"

Seemed like he was trying to convince himself the entire time that Khabib is beatable.

When they ask him to compare his wrestling with Khabibs, he never says my wrestling is better. He just says "Oh ive trained wrestling for 20 years! I got bored of it so i learned other stuff!"

lets not forget the "YOU'RE A BULLY DUDE" remark Tony made like 50 times during the call

and his very odd response to losing to Michael Johnson, "Michael Johnson didn't kick my ass bro, he broke my arm."

Tony is VERY shook and I have a feeling this is going to be a very one sided fight and Tony is gonna be a nervous mess in there.

Last edited:
Oh, so now we're doing phone call psycho-analysis? Not even waiting for the weigh-in staredowns?

Will bump this thread when Tony stops him.

Your theory seems legit.
He does indeed appear triggered and shook

The audio was terrible for that interview, how could you listen to that shite.

The audio was terrible for that interview, how could you listen to that shite.
The only thing that made it terrible was the stupid woman reporter laughing in the background while they were trash talking each other.

If i was fighter I wouldn't be scared to be laid on for 15 minutes

I know, it's so easy..

tumblr_ogk718rGS91vu6duzo2_500.gif

Neither fighter is shook. They are the two best fighters in the division and both are supremely confident in their abilities.

During the media call, he was clearly shook.

Going off on random rants, overexplaining everything, stumbling on his words, getting out trashtalked by a guy with broken english... telling Khabib that he is beatable and that hes seen him lose in Sambo before in a video and Khabib just laughed and said "when I was 17?"

Seemed like he was trying to convince himself the entire time that Khabib is beatable.

When they ask him to compare his wrestling with Khabibs, he never says my wrestling is better. He just says "Oh ive trained wrestling for 20 years! I got bored of it so i learned other stuff!"

lets not forget the "YOU'RE A BULLY DUDE" remark Tony made like 50 times during the call

and his very odd response to losing to Michael Johnson, "Michael Johnson didn't kick my ass bro, he broke my arm."

Tony is VERY shook and I have a feeling this is going to be a very one sided fight and Tony is gonna be a nervous mess in there.
Tony was triggered on the phone but i highly doubt hes shook. Tony is an animal physically and mentally. Dudes like him dont get shook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony was trigger on the phone but i highly doubt hes shook. Tony is an animal physically and mentally. Dudes like him dont get shook.
He did refuse to sign a few times though, asked for more money, refused Khabib's money, etc.

He did refuse to sign a few times though, asked for more money, refused Khabib's money, etc.
He did but i highly doubt hes shook. Tony is an animal mentally dude. When he steps in that cage hes gonna fight like a cage animal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back