Are Conor haters the most embarrasing and delusional crybabies any fighter has ever had on Sherdog?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Or are Ronda haters even more pathetic? Imo its a tough competition between the two. Many of them are the same people, ofc.

HB9zBd.gif

UFC175-RondaRouseyXAlexisDavis-2-400-sg.gif

Discuss.

His haters and fans are often the seem kind of douchebag

Ronda hater is the default way of life.

Conor haters are the most pathetic life forms behind Ronda white knights.

Or are Ronda haters even more pathetic? Imo its a tough competition between the two. Many of them are the same people, ofc.

HB9zBd.gif

UFC175-RondaRouseyXAlexisDavis-2-400-sg.gif

Discuss.

Dude, you want to fuck Conor AND Ronda? Did you vote Trump?

To be fair, everyone hates Ronda. There's no real reason to hate Conor. So, yeah...

Rest assured TS, none of these haters will live a good life
I'm 110% sure

Ts post for people who didn't read
{<BJPeen}

It is sad seeing people so overcome by hate that they can't see a talented fighter for what he is.

No
I just speak the truth

Dude, you want to fuck Conor AND Ronda? Did you vote Trump?

what does voting for him have to do with anything? So what if he voted for Trump? I did too, why the fuck would I vote for Hillary? Yeah I think he's pretty stupid for mentioning Ronda haters are just as bad, as ronda deserves all the hate she gets but voting is irrelevant.

Ronda was kind of a bitch but her haters are obsessed. Totally. I remember the Thanksgiving thread on here.

Conors haters are yeah....kind of the same thing. Conors kind of an asshole but its mostly for entertainment and laughs.

Ronda was a true bitch.

So Conor haters are the worst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back