Khabib wifed by Ferg

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
"i...ah...ah..ahhh...i break..."

"you ain't breaking shit"

They're both pretty terrible at trash talking, but Khabib is foreign, so his trash talk often comes off as obsurd and funny.

Ferguson is just terrible.

He's still chicken shit, not chicken salad. Brock should've given him a few lessons on the mic before he left.

We shall see when Nurmagomedov beats him up.
How do you think Tony would have done speaking Russian?

When being interviewed and calmly talking about his approach to fighting, Ferguson actually comes across as being very thoughtful and intelligent.

When thrash talking and hyping himself up, however, he sounds like an unintelligible cheeseball!

"he didn't kick my ass, he broke my arm"

Wifed himself bro.

We shall see when Nurmagomedov beats him up.
How do you think Tony would have done speaking Russian?
Funny thing is, Khabib's Russian is not that good.

Khabib's broken english trash talk>>Ferguson...

Ita true , its true

ToFer bless

What the hell is his native language then?
Dagestani of course. He speaks Russian with a strong Nortern Caucasus accent like most Dagestanis, Chechens etc
Russia is a multinational country, and has a lot of languages, and Russian is spoken very differently in different regions even by Russians themselves, nevermind smaller more isolated nationalities.

Dagestani of course. He speaks Russian with a strong Nortern Caucasus accent like most Dagestanis, Chechens etc
Russia is a multinational country, and has a lot of languages, and Russian is spoken very differently in different regions even by Russians themselves, nevermind smaller more isolated nationalities.
Exactly

<WellThere> You just had to be that guy. Thanks !

you didn't get me I think. I speak English, but it doesn't make it my native language, right? So it is with Khabib, his native language is Dagestani, while he can also speak fluent (but accented) Russian and broken English.

you didn't get me I think. I speak English, but it doesn't make it my native language, right? So it is with Khabib, his native language is Dagestani, while he can also speak fluent (but accented) Russian and broken English.
I'm not sure if you get the definition.
In Norway, for an example, they have different accents, but you would never say that they certain people don't speak Norwegian

I'm not sure if you get the definition.
In Norway, for an example, they have different accents, but you would never say that they certain people don't speak Norwegian
It is not about accent. Don't forget Russia is huge and multinational. Northern caucasus languages don't even belong to the same language family as Russian language.

It is not about accent. Don't forget Russia is huge and multinational. Northern caucasus languages don't even belong to the same language family as Russian language.
Sounds pretty Russian to me.
What do they write?

Back