Money vs. Long Life.

Make money die young, don't make money live longer.

• Total voters

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
If you had to choose between being super rich from the age of 25, but dying when you are 60, or being an average income person for your whole life, but dying when you are 90, which life would you choose??

UFC discussion?

OZDSVQO.gif

If you had to choose between being super rich from the age of 25, but dying when you are 60, or being an average income person for your whole life, but dying when you are 90, which life would you choose??
Stupido question imo

Depends on how much fun the live is

would be a better question if you put in 45 instead of 60

Live Rich, Die Young. It sucks living in poverty, it makes you wish you were dead.

I would like to take care of my grandsons in future. It would rly make me more happy than all money in the world.

Hmmmm... get rich and then die at 60 or have a shit life and die at 90 in pain??

I wonder what to choose...{<doc}

Live Rich, Die Young. It sucks living in poverty, it makes you wish you were dead.
life is not about how rich u can get on ur bank account but about how rich u can get in ur mind and in ur heart.

that being said i am poor as fuck and it sucks.

Average person income as long as I have money to buy nice amps and guitars and take care of my family and self.

Once you hit over 30 you realize life flies by way too quickly. I'm assuming if I had a lot of money I'd already be dead or have a few years left..I don't like that prospect even if I did have a boatload of money.

Edit didn't see the 25 to 60 part as being the definition of young.

Of course give me the money..

There is no birth, hence there can be no death

I can count on one hand the number of "rich" UFC/MMA fighters. Even then, I wouldn't consider them really rich. Their net worth < yearly income of real rich.

I'm not going to live to be 60 anyway. Give me the money.

Average income means you're poor?

Back