Tag team matches

WeirdFacts

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Would be cool to see a tag team match of this sort:

-2 fighters per corner, every fighter same weight class of course.

-4 rounds of 5 minutes.

-Coinflips or something to see which fighters begin the match while the other fighters wait outside the cage.

After first round the fighters change places and the first fighter gets a 5min rest while the other fighter fights. Another change after 2nd and 3rd round of course. This provides for good action because the fighters start each round quite fresh. If a fighter gets KOd or submitted the second fighter will step in and fight all rounds until the end, against both opposing fighters individually.

I understand that many people here say "go back to watching WWE" or something but im not talking about changing fighters via a touch but fighters fighting their own rounds. I think these types of matches would bring out a lot of interesting strategies and moments.

Obviously this is never going to happen and its all hypothetical but if there were bouts like this, how would you like to see them executed? Rules etc?

What weapons are available? I mean if your gonna go full retard might as well own it.

ban it before it lays eggs

2qxoqdk.gif

YES

@DS7 and myself would 3D literally everybody <{jackyeah}>

That would be fucking awesome. Fuck all the primadonna pussy bitch ass hater bitches with a stick up their bitch ass asses. Elitist scum. Burn in hell f@#$ts.

LOL.

I love it how you thought this all out, explained it well and even mentioned the bit about it not being some WWE rip off...And then everyone just comes in and shits all over you anyway.

It actually sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe do it 5 rounds and not mandatory switches though. Or maybe you have to switch fighters at least once. Would be cool to see some of the strategies top camps would come up with considering those rules.

Haha. If you had a tag team FW match and MM was in it, he could just go 3 rounds against one guy and then 2 more against the other and you wouldn't need to sub him out for a breather at all.

Oh, and what happens if one guy gets finished? Is he out and the other guy is in there alone until he gets finished or the rounds are up?

Bring out the fucking lions and laser guns.

That would be fucking awesome. Fuck all the primadonna pussy bitch ass hater bitches with a stick up their bitch ass asses. Elitist scum. Burn in hell f@#$ts.
Lmao.Burn In Hell Championship.

If the combined weight of one corner is the same as one person from the other corner then it should be 2 on 1. Example: fighters in corner A are two manlet flyweights at 125 a pop combine to weigh 250 right? The first fighter from corner B is a HW at 250, therefore making this match a 2 on 1er. Someone call Dana fucking White, this is the future of the sport.

Back