Is Gabi Garcia physically stronger than UFC male fighters?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Watch her deadlift 410 pounds without a belt. That's insane. Only Jon Jones and very few have deadlifted more than that, and that too with a belt.

I doubt GSP, Mighty Mouse, Conor Mcgregor can even touch that weight. I think Gabi should be able to beat 145/155 pound male fighters in UFC. What's your opinion about it?

I guarantee GSP has been able to deadlift 410 in the past, if not now even. There are many fighters in almost all weigh classes that would be able to deadlift 410 for at least 1 rep. Not flyweights obviously, but most other weight classes.

Lando V could beat Gabi Garcia (under the right circumstance).

That's really insane for a woman, it is. That's about what i can deadlift and i'm a 6'2 220 pound man.

That said, with all the stuff that went through her blood she is probably also a 6'2 220 pound man. No offence.

Well, due to her 'regimen' she has more of what differentiates a man from a woman, than most or all of those men being kept in check by USADA.

Watch her deadlift 410 pounds without a belt. That's insane. Only Jon Jones and very few have deadlifted more than that, and that too with a belt.

I doubt GSP, Mighty Mouse, Conor Mcgregor can even touch that weight. I think Gabi should be able to beat 145/155 pound male fighters in UFC. What's your opinion about it?

Beneil Dariush deadlifted 435lbs and he's a Lightweight, I'm rather certain there's plenty of lightweights in the UFC who can deadlift more than Beneil Dariush can, let alone Welterweights, Middleweights, Light Heavyweights and Heavyweights.

Beneil Dariush deadlifted 435lbs and he's a Lightweight, I'm rather certain there's plenty of lightweights in the UFC who can deadlift more than Beneil Dariush can, let alone Welterweights, Middleweights, Light Heavyweights and Heavyweights.

Sure, but i'm also rather certain there are male fighters who cannot deadlift that. They would still whoop her ass though, that's for sure.

158815-163029.jpg

Sure, but i'm also rather certain there are male fighters who cannot deadlift that. They would still whoop her ass though, that's for sure.

I never implied that all male UFC fighters could deadlift 435lbs or more. I'm not sure why you feel the need to tell me that there's also male fighters that can't deadlift as much as her.

Of course some male fighters can't, look at the size of her, I would expect her to be able to lift more than Darren Elkins or someone like that.

Jones lifted 600 pounds

How would they whoop her ass if they are not stronger? On ground it will be difficult.

She is physically stronger than that japanese old lady she fought in Rizin.

I guarantee GSP has been able to deadlift 410 in the past, if not now even. There are many fighters in almost all weigh classes that would be able to deadlift 410 for at least 1 rep. Not flyweights obviously, but most other weight classes.

More or less. Assuming they deadlift with any kind of regularity anyone at welterweight or above SHOULD be able to do at least 410lbs.

I never implied that all male UFC fighters could deadlift 435lbs or more. I'm not sure why you feel the need to tell me that there's also male fighters that can't deadlift as much as her.

Of course some male fighters can't, look at the size of her, I would expect her to be able to lift more than Darren Elkins or someone like that.

Well since that was the question TS was asking i guess. But no offence, didn't want to come of as a smartass, my bad ;)

Size is not everything. Gabi has mostly fat than muscle.

I think Gabi Garcia is even stronger than Nate Diaz.

There's video of an average sized lightweight Jim miller deadlifting 440 lbs. So yeah, plenty of male fighters are stronger than she is, even the smaller ones.

Back