Jose Aldo could easily call out Khabib and Ferguson but he choose not to.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be Conor but noone is willing to take the big risk like Conor.

"wah wah wah, conor conor conor"

Stop worrying about Conor, and worry about elevating yourself. Stop trying to piggy back off of Conor. Conor owes you nothing. Jose Aldo could easily put himself over and relevant again by calling out the 2 hot targets who are non-champions at lightweight. Instead, he just stays complacent, rejoicing that he has a title he doesn't deserve.

you feel better now?
Wahhhh, UFC won't let me go up in weight class. Wahh.

Now's the perfect chance for him to do it. Call out winner of Khabib, Ferguson. If he wins, Conor has to give him a title shot at featherweight and lightweight.

But nope.

Didn't Khabib turn down a fight with Aldo?

Aldo tried to take the risk Khabib wasn't having any of it

He's gonna fight Holloway so who cares what Aldo says
giphy.gif

. Instead, he just stays complacent, rejoicing that he has a title he doesn't deserve.

I feel bad for him. Every time he looks at the belt he must feel a shooting pain going through the right side of his jaw that reverberates through his spine. Remembering the moment that rendered his status as champ obsolete.

Don't play stupid, brah. Those are incredibly dangerous fighters. Alright, Aldo is such fighter too, but both Tony and Khabib are legit weight class bigger than Aldo and unlike fighting Conor, there is very little reward to fighting these guys

Didn't Khabib turn down a fight with Aldo?

Aldo tried to take the risk Khabib wasn't having any of it

Is there a source backing up this statement. I'd really like to know if this is true

Edit: Nevermind,I just remembered, there was article how Khabib's dad turned down such a fight if you're referring to that

Everybody wants to be Conor but noone is willing to take the big risk like Conor.

"wah wah wah, conor conor conor"

Stop worrying about Conor, and worry about elevating yourself. Stop trying to piggy back off of Conor. Conor owes you nothing. Jose Aldo could easily put himself over and relevant again by calling out the 2 hot targets who are non-champions at lightweight. Instead, he just stays complacent, rejoicing that he has a title he doesn't deserve.

Call out?

Aldo actually asked the UFC directly for the Khabib fight and was told no.

Serious fighters dont all do their talking via the media you know.

lNNjl.gif

I don't think Aldo is built for 155 but maybe he is. There's a bunch of great fights for him at 145 like Max, Cub , Pettis, Stevens, Choi

Aldo asked for an interim LW fight against Khabib or Tony and both turned him down.

You are such a pathetic loser

Back