Khabib is the Upgraded Version of Chael Sonnen...and natural

BEATINGu

MAGA Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't see more than a couple of Khabib's fights but what he did to Michael Johnson was absolute abuse. Reminded me of Chael vs Anderson 1st fight of Round 1. But unlike Chael, Khabib also has decent cardio and can defend submissions and frankly is a much much better all around grappler than Chael ever was.

It would be very interesting if Tony can stop him from what he did to MJ.

Chael's weakness is BJJ whereas Khabib has it as one of his strengths.

conor mcdavid wants no part of number one bullshit

Sonnen was a mediocre cheat who recycled/recycles pro-wresting one liners that fools and docuhebags seem to get boners from . Khabib is being himself. Khabib's never been suspected of being a cheat. Khabib's owns his media speak. Khabib has yet to choke. Khabib is legit.

conor mcdavid wants no part of number one bullshit
Connor McDavid is one of the best young talents in the NHL right now, possibly the best. I dont think Khabib wants any part of Connor on the ice. You would know this though, seeing as half of Connor's goals are scored on your very own Calgary Flames lol. WAR Johnny Hockey!

Connor McDavid is one of the best young talents in the NHL right now, possibly the best. I dont think Khabib wants any part of Connor on the ice. You would know this though, seeing as half of Connor's goals are scored on your very own Calgary Flames lol. WAR Johnny Hockey!
this i can agree with!

fuck yes war all alberta teams

Totally not.... Sonnen's weakness has been his mentality, and his strongest assets is wrestling - in a way lover level then Nurmagomedov's ones.... Chael has looked great with Anderson Silva is only because Spider is not know from well takedown defence)
But Khabib's trash talking isnt' that impressive, i can say more - he is not know as a genius guy, and Chael, of course, is much greater in that case.

Я ни в коем случае не являюсь болелой Хабиба, а вот Соннен (даже несмотря на его ссыкливость) мне очень даже нравится)

Last edited:
58600_Sequence_01_1.gif

giphy.gif

Can't find a gif anywhere, but Khabib transitioned from mount into a triangle vs Abel Trujillo and had it locked in, Abel was saved by the bell.

Here's a picture though
hqdefault.jpg

Khabib is an amazing grappler, has never been submitted....Chael on the other hand was a strong wrestler but a pretty poor grappler, Khabib is also a far superior wrestler than Chael ever was.

Sonnen was a mediocre cheat who recycled/recycles pro-wresting one liners that fools and docuhebags seem to get boners from . Khabib is being himself. Khabib's never been suspected of being a cheat. Khabib's owns his media speak. Khabib has yet to choke. Khabib is legit.
You forgot to add Chael Sonnen is Number 1 Bullshit.

Upgrade chicken for best fight shape

Natural is not 100% certain, especially considering the levels of dopers coming from his part of the world. They are ahead of the curve and likely USADA.

Not accusing Khabib, but ya can't rule out anyone.

Chael was on a hot run for a year and a half, in part due to unchecked use of testosterone and talking trash about one of the GOATs using recycled 80s and 90s pro wrestling promos.. It's crazy that he's basically set up for life based on that and fans now want to compare every fighter that comes along to him.

He's not really that much like Chael.

Chael's weakness is BJJ whereas Khabib has it as one of his strengths.
khabibnurmagomedov1.png

He's not part of the Helio cult... More of the Viktor Spiridonov and Vasili Oshchepkov variety.

Sambo Bless.

Back