Travis Browne needs to switch camps & sports psychologist

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he's serious about his tenure in the UFC a few things need happen.

1 sports psychologist

2. camp change

Everyone is in agreement that Edmond hasn't helped Travis improve in fact exactly the opposite.

He can train at AKA or with Caesar Gracie. for fucks sake Frank Shamrock would be able turn his career around and he's also in San Diego.

ANY CAMP REALLY JUST AWAY FROM EDMOND and no more 24/7 Ronda if he wants do that then stop fighting. LOSING IS CONTAGIOUS and they are both losers right now. Travis however has what it takes to be a contender but his window of opportunity is closing fast.

giphy.gif

There is no coming back from that Black Beast beat down

You realize he wasn't with Edmond for this camp and he wasn't in his corner right?

switching careers wouldnt hurt..... let some mcdonalds manager make her name off his quarter pounders

I think that Travis was close to finishing the fight by Lewis shitting himself if another body shot hit him. However during an aggressive flurry, Lewis was able to catch Travis and put him out. I believe Travis needs to do some soul searching indeed. Maybe he should ditch Ronda, she may be making him weak.

all browne did was spam a body kick. he had zero fight iq, and paid dearly for it.

all browne did was spam a body kick. he had zero fight iq, and paid dearly for it.
To be fair he almost won the fight with those body shots. Still though he could have mixed in some head kicks, he was being way too predictable

Why throw good money aftet bad? Im his prime a best he was set for gatekeeper status...now not even that

He should go back to school for a new career or give Vince Mcmann a call. Seriously. I wish the man the best, but I think his best days are behind him in mma.

He got his ass kicked by Black Beast, Brazillian Troll (x2), Brown Beast, Leonidas & Brazillian Bigfoot

His game on the inside is dearly lacking both offensively and defensively.

Back