UFN Sawnson vs Lobov Questions

Kenny Powerth

Jean Belt (Jelt)
@red
Reaction score
Hey Sherdoggers, so I have only been to one UFC event in the past, so I was excited to see that there would be an event in Nashville which is relatively close to where I live. Anyway, the card as of now is pretty much garbage. I mean Lobov headlining a card? Really? I was happy to see OSP was added and I like Alvey, Diego, Cub and I happy to see Al back, but all in all the card is weak. My question for my Sherdog family is: does anyone have any idea of other match-ups that could potentially be added? Any insight on fights? Any rumors? Anything at all anybody has heard? It would be a huge let-down if they add 3-4 no names to fill the card. I know we are still pretty far away but damn. Any thoughts are appreciated.

No

I doubt any other high profile fights will be added

Call me CRAY-CRAY but I think this fight will be swangin and bangin.

It's not about rankings but is about match ups. Artem is an unorthodox mofo and has lead in his hands. Cub likes sluggin' it out and this is essentially a game of Russian roulette. Don't be surprised to see Artem sleep Cubz....fa real.

ufc120_carloscondit_danhardy.jpg

#Swangin'N'BanginBrah

I doubt he will but if Mcgregor corners for Lobov I'm sure the ticket prices will increase by 1000 %.

Here's my question about Swanson vs Lobov.

jonw.gif

Back