Ferguson said Khabib has had everything handed to him

GSPrush1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Growing up where he did I doubt Khabib has had anything handed to him in his life.

In the UFC he has. He was even handed a gift decision to protect his record. He would have been handed a title shot sooner had he not been injured.

And soon Ferguson is going to get his ass handed to him

Tony is going to hand Khabib his first loss. Thats for sure.

In the UFC he has. He was even handed a gift decision to protect his record. He would have been handed a title shot sooner had he not been injured.
Won 8 straight fights to earn a title shot equals everything handed to him ? I think you mistaking him with your boy Conor who went 1 -1 at fucking WW against Nate Diaz to get a LW title shot some how lol.

What does ferg say about Conor then if they fight

There's a lot of people that have had a lot worse things said about them that nobody posted about on sherdog.

For instance: there was a kid in my fifth grade class whose parents were brother and sister.

Someone once told Chris Cheapos that he was uglier than Mike Ricci.

And a bunch of people told Johnny Hendricks over the years: "go ahead, this cut is in the bag!"

Won 8 straight fights to earn a title shot equals everything handed to him ? I think you mistaking him with your boy Conor who went 1 -1 at fucking WW against Nate Diaz to get a LW title shot some how lol.

No you're wrong he got the LW titleshot before he ever fought Nate

except for his kid...he's still trying to figure out where khabibs kid is at

Tony has to build up some fake image of Khabib so he doesn't get too shook.

Tony probably thinks of Khabib as some poor cardio white kid who has benefited from white privilege all his life whereas Khabib is actually a well conditioned rugged monster from an eastern euro block country who is probably going to give him the beating of his life.

Nervous defense mechanisms. We all have them.

I don't know how Khabib could have everything handed to him when he had to work hard for everything, unless it was a hand job

Tony has to build up some fake image of Khabib so he doesn't get too shook.

Tony probably thinks of Khabib as some poor cardio white kid who has benefited from white privilege all his life whereas Khabib is actually a well conditioned rugged monster from an eastern euro block country who is probably going to give him the beating of his life.

Nervous defense mechanisms. We all have them.

lmao, best possible response.

and yet not 1 top 5 win...crazy.

tony gotta say something on the way to the terror dome/bear fighting den. I wouldnt put too much stock in it.

Back