So why do we all hate Germaine de Randemie again?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand the Sherdog hate on Germaine de Randemie. It's all uncalled for.

To those who hate her for throwing those strikes after the bell: It's a fight. Loud arena. Tunnel vision. Ultimately it's the referee that ends the round and it wasn't her fault the commission put an amateur in there. Nevertheless she apologized. Why you mad?

To those who hate her for ducking Cyborg: Yeah damn right I would duck Cyborg if I was Germaine. Like most Sherdoggers on here I'm over 6' tall and weight over 200 pounds. If I ran into Cyborg in a dark alley at night I would shit my pants and assume the position. Put yourself in Germaine's shoes... of course Germaine wants to duck her. You would too. So why you still mad though?

To those who hate her for wanting to rematch Holly Holm: All of you were pissed of Germaine won and that the fight should have been scored a tie at the very least. Now you guys hate her for offering a rematch so there can be no doubt? Unlike Tyron, Germaine is willing to do right. And that very respectable of her. All of you mad.

So we're hating on her for what again? She's just doing what any reasonable person would do.

I think people don't care that much to actually hate on Randandandami.

I think people don't care that much to actually hate on Randandandami.
Hes-right-you.jpg

It's because she recently beats Holm in dirty fashion, and Holly is fan favorite after she stops hysteric and unpleasant Rousey.... And yes, Germaine is pretty ugly girl)... But I am not her hater, because of that I can err)

А вообще, я считаю, что хейтерить её глупо!

Last edited:
Because she beat holly, it's enough for the white knights to come out in force.

I'm part of "we all" and I don't hate her. Do I think a couple later than the bell punches might have affected things? Maybe. But that was the ref's job. I honestly think GDR is a decent human.

1. BECAUSE I HATE ANYONE WHO SPEAKS IN PLURALS, AS IF THEY HAVE A HIVE MENTALITY, OR SHARE ALL OPINIONS IN A MOB MENTALITY.

2. EVERYONE LOVES HOLLY HOLM, AND THERE IS NO REASON TO DISAGREE.

I don't hate her but I find it amusing that she wasn't even top 10 at BW and is now FW champion.

The FW division truly is SHIT (not saying Germaine is shit, but let's be real half the BW top 10 would probably take her).

I dont hate her, but she didnt seem to care that much that she threw those late punches

we rly dont give a shit its the first thread about her i see in 2 weeks you are the only one who care

People hate Germaine because she won with a lot of controversy.

1. She cheated twice by striking after the bell (including the most significant shot of the fight)

2. She acts all nice, but cheats and acts like she doesn't know she's cheating (so being fake, a la Jon Jones)

3. A lot of people scored the fight 3-2 for Holly and think that Germaine didn't deserve the win. Germaine won rounds 1 and 2, while Holly got rounds 3,4 & 5 (and Holly rocked here twice as well, one time in round 3 and one time in round 5).

These 3 reasons are why most people don't like Germaine de Randemie.

The FW division truly is SHIT (not saying Germaine is shit).

What division lol? The division consists of 1 fighter, the one that the entire division was made for, Cyborg. Randamie nor Holy are FWs, theyre BWs. Randamie is just a placeholder for Cyborgs belt.

What division lol? The division consists of 1 fighter, the one that the entire division was made for, Cyborg. Randamie nor Holy are FWs, theyre BWs. Randamie is just a placeholder for Cyborgs belt.
That is kind of the point. The division is so shit they brought 2 BWs up to fight for the belt, because there is practically no one worthy to sign at FW who isn't in Bellator (besides Anderson and Dandois who now fights at BW).

If she was Germaine de RandaMarkos, she would get more love.

randa04a.jpg

I don't understand the Sherdog hate on Germaine de Randemie. It's all uncalled for.

To those who hate her for throwing those strikes after the bell: It's a fight. Loud arena. Tunnel vision. Ultimately it's the referee that ends the round and it wasn't her fault the commission put an amateur in there. Nevertheless she apologized. Why you mad?

To those who hate her for ducking Cyborg: Yeah damn right I would duck Cyborg if I was Germaine. Like most Sherdoggers on here I'm over 6' tall and weight over 200 pounds. If I ran into Cyborg in a dark alley at night I would shit my pants and assume the position. Put yourself in Germaine's shoes... of course Germaine wants to duck her. You would too. So why you still mad though?

To those who hate her for wanting to rematch Holly Holm: All of you were pissed of Germaine won and that the fight should have been scored a tie at the very least. Now you guys hate her for offering a rematch so there can be no doubt? Unlike Tyron, Germaine is willing to do right. And that very respectable of her. All of you mad.

So we're hating on her for what again? She's just doing what any reasonable person would do.
Mostly upset Holly white knights that she lost.

Back