If GSP beats Bisping do you guys see him fighting Jacare and Yoel ?

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-2-24_20-8-34.pngMan I just don't see GSP doing well against Jacare or Yoel. Anyway he could beat monster MWs like them ? Will GSP fight Jacare and Yoel ? I think GSPs smartest move would be staying at WW. Shit GSP vs Yoel MW title fight would sell like hot cakes..

If this bullshit fight happens, no matter who wins they won't face Yoel or Jacare

GSP will decide he needs more time off.

Yoel will fight some top-ranked fighter for the belt.

Jacare will be refused another title shot, and he'll upgrade to teaching full-time BJJ to kids just to make ends meet.

Of course not, did you forget that GSP ducked Silva for a decade ? And for good reason, he would've gotten KTFO. He is just being opportunistic because Bisping is one of the worst champs in history, just like Eddie "Chinny" Alvarez

GSP doesn't want either of them lol. Jacare would rip him a new one.

You sound like a dumb kid. This is a business.

GSP wants big fights. Big name fights.

No one has heard of those guys. They sell 0 PPVs.

GSP doesn't care about belts or rankings, he wants big names, big money fights.

giphy.gif

GSP is way to small for 185ers. Look for him to come back at 155.

GSP will decide he needs more time off.

Yoel will fight some top-ranked fighter for the belt.

Jacare will be refused another title shot, and he'll upgrade to teaching full-time BJJ to kids just to make ends meet.
GSP doesn't seem like the type to back down from a challenge. Sure he didn't fight Anderson in the past that was when he wasn't a committed to fight at MW. Now that hes gonna fight at MW I don't see him backing down from fighting the MW contenders. GSP doesn't bill me as the type to back down. I don't want him to tarnish his legacy by fighting monster MWs and getting destroyed. He should just fight Woodley.

No, Jacare and Yoel need to beat some legit Middleweights before they get a title shot. George should fight Anderson or Hendricks after he beats bisping

If GSP would beat Bisping, he would call out Anderson Silva for a fight. And if he wins that fight, he'll make a statement that guys at middleweight are too big and he belongs in the WW division. Then he'll drop down to fight whoever holds the title, win that and fight Conor at 170 as a title defense for the biggest payday of his life.

The end.

No he won't. Bisping is the easiest fight at MW in order for him to get the belt.

My thought is this...

He gets the MW belt, then they set up GSP vs. Thompson Woodley winner. GSP wins the WW strap back, becoming the second in UFC history to hold two belt simultaneously. This will then set up the mega fight between GSP and Conor AT 170...because if Conor wins, he would be the first to have 3 belts in 3 weight classes. If GSP wins he retires showing he is truly the GOAT.

No he won't. Bisping is the easiest fight at MW in order for him to get the belt.

My thought is this...

He gets the MW belt, then they set up GSP vs. Thompson Woodley winner. GSP wins the WW strap back, becoming the second in UFC history to hold two belt simultaneously. This will then set up the mega fight between GSP and Conor AT 170...because if Conor wins, he would be the first to have 3 belts in 3 weight classes. If GSP wins he retires showing he is truly the GOAT.

This is the dream scenario

Future fucking interin belt is coming
Those 2 (yoel and jacare) should stop talk about Bisping and ask for fights like Luke Mousasi and Weidman.
Bisping is just get credit he doesnt deserve and bla bla bla

No, Jacare and Yoel need to beat some legit Middleweights before they get a title shot. George should fight Anderson or Hendricks after he beats bisping
Did you just say Jacare and Yoel need to beat legit MWs ? Not sure if this is a joke or not lol. Conor fans have all been dropped as babies.

Back