The GOAT GSP speaks and is coming back soon

Would love to see GSP vs Yoel for the MW title but GSP isn't that stupid.

Would love to see GSP vs Yoel for the MW title but GSP isn't that stupid.

GSP's way too small for MW. Just look at guys like Weidman and Rockhold. They look like legit LHWs in pictures, and they're around 6'2-6'3, without shoes. MW is full of LHWs, and Jacare and Mousasi also. Those are all giant dudes. Hell, Moose fought at LHW before too.

The jump up in weight classes in MMA is way too drastic compared to boxing. Even look at Bendo. People called him a huge LW, and what happened? He looked like Thatch's little brother in the cage. Beat him, but still. Giving up way too much size.

GSP's way too small for MW. Just look at guys like Weidman and Rockhold. They look like legit LHWs in pictures, and they're around 6'2-6'3, without shoes. MW is full of LHWs, and Jacare and Mousasi also. Those are all giant dudes. Hell, Moose fought at LHW before too.

The jump up in weight classes in MMA is way too drastic compared to boxing. Even look at Bendo. People called him a huge LW, and what happened? He looked like Thatch's little brother in the cage. Beat him, but still. Giving up way too much size.
Yeah I know and by no means would I ever think GSP would defend the MW strap if he had it.

why did ufc hire that goofball to talk about ufc stuff?

I will believe it when the cage is locked behind him. USADA bless!

4 months been up a long time ago. He enter the USADA testing pool a while back.

he left it again.

he was in the pool, was tested once, then the talks stopped and he left the pool again

hes only just rejoined it

GSP won't fight Jacare, Yoel, or Anderson, but he can fight the paper champ.

Back