You Pick 2: Junior Dos Santos vs Anthony Johnson at HW.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
My last one but just thought of it. Who you think gets the W?

The fans, lol could you imagine the blood on the canvas?

At this point I think I'd take rumble. Jus isn't the same anymore. Very tentative

How about Rumble vs Ngannou. That would be...
giphy.gif

Awesome....
My own money...I'd put in on JDS by decision.

johnson's been the bigger man in every fight hes ever been in. i see him as a bit of a bully and front runner who folds when he gets pushed. JDS would push him real good.

JDS. Rumble hits hard no doubt but at HW I think it is a different ball game. I'd pick dos Santos by KO or decision.

If JDS uses the same gameplay as he used against Overeem lol, then Rumble can do it

If now then JDS will take this, Rumble at heavyweight would gass in the 2nd or 3rd round,
While JDS never stops and lands a ton of punches/minute, Bad matchup for Rumble.

Edit: JDS now training at ATT, will probably do better for him. The gameplan against Overeem was just a joke

johnson's been the bigger man in every fight hes ever been in. i see him as a bit of a bully and front runner who folds when he gets pushed. JDS would push him real good.

not again AA, he avoided the striking a lot in that fight

I pick JDS via UD

It's tough. JDS can take a beating but Rumble's power is ridiculous in the opening round. I see him doing to Cigano what he did to Glover.

I'd want Cigano to punch his head off so I'd be pissed off.

It's tough. JDS can take a beating but Rumble's power is ridiculous in the opening round. I see him doing to Cigano what he did to Glover.

I'd want Cigano to punch his head off so I'd be pissed off.
Nah, there's no way Rumble puts him out like that. JDS has been dropped but he's never been knocked out.
JDS by superior hands and power. I guarantee Rumble doesn't come at JDS aggressively.

Nah, there's no way Rumble puts him out like that. JDS has been dropped but he's never been knocked out.
JDS by superior hands and power. I guarantee Rumble doesn't come at JDS aggressively.
I think he could be knocked down and swarmed so the ref has no choice but too. Glover is a beast standing too.

I think he could be knocked down and swarmed so the ref has no choice but too. Glover is a beast standing too.
He could or he could get back up to his feet too. Depends on what ref is reffing. Glover is dangerous for sure, but he doesn't have the same fire power JDS has. JDS has power, but he has some really good hand speed. And his technique is pretty darn crisp too.

He could or he could get back up to his feet too. Depends on what ref is reffing. Glover is dangerous for sure, but he doesn't have the same fire power JDS has. JDS has power, but he has some really good hand speed. And his technique is pretty darn crisp too.
Preaching to the choir. I love Cigano. I want him to get that belt back

JDS beats the hell out of him.

Back