Filthy Tom Lawlor Suspended For 2 Years

DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
110316-ufc-tom-lawlor.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

UFC light heavyweight Tom Lawlor has been suspended two years after testing positive for a banned substance in a sample submitted on Oct. 10, 2016.

USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency) announced on Friday that Lawlor had accepted the two-year sanction with the suspension retroactive to the date of his test, which means he will be eligible to return to competition in October 2018.

Lawlor tested positive for ostarine “also known as MK-2866 and Enobosarm, is a non-FDA approved selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) which is illegally sold in the United States and globally as a performance-enhancing substance” according to a release from USADA.

“Ostarine is not currently available as a prescription medication in any country, and its unauthorized use may carry serious side effects,” USADA officials added. “Nonetheless, ostarine has been found as a declared and undeclared ingredient in many dietary supplements sold in the United States, which has prompted the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to issue warning letters to specific dietary supplement manufacturers stating that ostarine is an unapproved new drug and that selling the drug is in violation of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FDCA).”

When the doping violation was first announced last year, Lawlor denied knowingly taking any banned substances but now he’s been suspended for two years as a result.

Lawlor hasn’t fought in the UFC since March 2016 when he lost a unanimous decision to Corey Anderson.

While on hiatus from mixed martial arts, Lawlor has recently ventured into professional wrestling where is set to make his debut on Saturday night in Las Vegas.

So I guess he didn't follow up with shit like Tim Means did and get reduced to 6 months for unmarked in a supplement.

Last edited:
He always looked like he was on something.

I'm not surprised, motherfucker!

C'est la vie...

If you cheat. You deserve to be caught.

But, he really was entertaining, as fuck. Outside of the Octagon, at least.

Cant say I'm shocked

He should retire or hope the ufc lets him go
Mediocre fighter

I think people care about his pre-fight antics more than his actual fights.

Not sure why. He's at best a Bellator gatekeeper.

lol he took a fucking SARM? lol those are basically over the counter knock off prohormones you could buy at your local vitamin shoppe 1 year ago

I've never liked Tom Lawlor so this isn't too much of a bother to me.

If you're gonna get done for juicing at least do it properly.
Surprised SARMs are even banned

Perfect example of rich getting away with shit while the poor get screwed.

Or you could believe that Bones and Yoel are really just victims of tainted supplements.... And that Tom Lawler is a big old cheater

Well, Lawlor's going to pro wrestling where the testing's easier.

Back