If Conor took off time for his pregnant GF...

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Then why is he trying to fight one of the GOAT boxers in HIS sport?

If he can't fight in the UFC because he needs to be with his GF then how can he fight Mayweather?

He needs to defend his damn belt

Because shut the fuck up you hateful bastard and change the tune.

Sheep.

Dee's not going to get nervous when Conor is doing business. Should be pretty obvious.

Conor said the fight would take place end of 2017 or early 2018 iirc.

you might have an argument if the fight with Mayweather were happening in early 2017.

but of course your real angst is bigger than your (not very good) examples. and your angst is something i agree with (i think).

Dee's not going to get nervous when Conor is doing business. Should be pretty obvious.

Conor said the fight would take place end of 2017 or early 2018 iirc.

Which means he is likely to be stripped of the LW belt as well. Good grief.

Which means he is likely to be stripped of the LW belt as well. Good grief.

If (big if) the Mayweather fight actually happens, then Conor won't give two shits about his second belt being stripped.

baby-duck.jpg

Because shut the fuck up you hateful bastard and change the tune.

Sheep.

People like you confuse me. You adore Conor and ride his nuts constantly yet you're ok with him not defending a single belt he's ever won and taking a year off from even competing in the UFC. What good is being a fan if the motherfucker isn't even doing what made you a fan in the first place?

It's all bullshit. He holding out for money he mentions it in every article. "they have to come talk to me" "4.2 billion" etc

If (big if) the Mayweather fight actually happens, then Conor won't give two shits about his second belt being stripped.

I doubt he cares regardless. Dude is a celebrity first, and a fighter second. All he cares about is money

I feel like this is why people are giving him shit. He doesn't care about being a UFC champion and if that's the case then real fans of MMA don't want him around if he doesn't care. Give up your belt without throwing a fit about being legitimately stripped.

It's all bullshit. He holding out for money he mentions it in every article. "they have to come talk to me" "4.2 billion" etc

He, just like every fighter, has every right to ask for more money if he feels he's worth it. He has every right to sit out if he doesn't feel he's being paid his worth. If the UFC don't like it, they will strip him of the belt.

I feel like this is why people are giving him shit. He doesn't care about being a UFC champion

I don't disagree but I think it's a silly posture. He's been crystal clear. He's after "gold" and "numbers". He has never ever mentioned anything about legacy.

I just appreciate the entertainment he brings and he's obviously legit.

People are missing the easy answer here. Conor will get merked in the first round no matter how much training he does. So why train? Run your yap till August / October while your GF pops out your illegitimate brat. Show up fresh off the couch, throw sloppy haymakers, get TKOed and collect your 25 mill.

Because the double champ does whatever the fuck he wants. Fuck you and your defending shit.

I am more interested in seeing him fight Mayweather, to be honest.
He always said that he wants to make money, and that's what he is doing.

Then why is he trying to fight one of the GOAT boxers in HIS sport?

If he can't fight in the UFC because he needs to be with his GF then how can he fight Mayweather?

He needs to defend his damn belt

its only conors ground game that stresses dee out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back