Next 3 UFC PPV's - Which has the best main 7 co-main?

Which event has the best feature bouts?

• Total voters

mattandbenny

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just wondered which event people thought had the best headline fights?

UFC 209
Tyrone Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson - Welterweight Title
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson - Interim Lightweight Title

UFC 210
Daniel Cormier vs. Anthony Johnson - Light Heavyweight Title
Chris Weidman vs. Gegard Mousasi

UFC 211
Stipe Miocic vs. Junior Dos Santos - Heavyweight Title
Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Jessica Andrade - Women's Strawweight Title

UFC 209 in my opinion.

They are all great though.

UFC 209. Khabib vs. T Ferg is super intriguing. The other 2 events are meh, out of those 4 fights I'm probably most excited for the Joanna vs. Andrade match up, next up would be Weidman vs. Mousasi, just to see where Weidman is at. Hopefully he goes 0-3 for shits and giggles and Moose gets in the title picture. Not big on any of the rematches, including main event of 209.

I can't decide. Dammit, they are all amazing.

Khabib/Ferguson alone trumps the other fights.

The immediate WW title rematch of a FOTN draw at MSG (many eyes on that fight because of Conor) and one of the most exciting matchups in years for the interim LW title.

they should make Mousasi v Weidman an interim belt so it will be 5 rounds <45>

209 by a hair, for me.

I guess 211 has 2 legitimate title fights instead of interim ones + Woodley Thompson II may not have a saving grace in form of that 4th round and turn into a dull point sparring match. UFC 210 is out of competition, sorry DC.

Personaly I think HW division is the first division and HW champ is the real UFC champ and the best fighter of all the UFC roster. So I voted 211.

I'm interested also to see the title bout for the second division at 210 and it is my second choice.

209 has a lot of hype and it can be spectacular but in terms of importance is way back because its for the title of forth and the interim (!) title of the fifth division.

Anyway I'll watch them all as always and they will be a lot of fun

209 for me too. I'll do this thread again when a co-main gets announced for the Aldo-Hollaway card.

In order of what I want to see most
FergVNurm
MousVWeid
MiocicVJr
WoodleyVThomspon

Have to go with 209

UFC 209 will be talked about for a long time. Significant fights.

Ferg vs Khabib is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Back