Mcgregor's KO of Aldo wasn't lucky

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not only was he practicing the exact punch that he ko'd Aldo with right before the fight but it's what he does. He ko's people and makes them look bad. It's not like he's a wrestler and was swinging haymakers, he's an accurate striker with great timing and decent power.

How many high level strikers has Aldo fought besides Mcgregor? He beat a bunch of grapplers by having great tdd and better striking. I'd like to say you guys will see what I mean once Holloway beats him but sadly you won't. Some will use it to take away from Mcgregors win over Aldo and others will say "Holloway would beat Mcgregor's ass now! Conor is running from Holloway!"

If it was lucky and you know it clap your hands.
clap clap.

Not again.
Please.

It's a well known fact TS.

holy shit.. these McGregor nuthuggers are out in force today. why do you need the constant validation, is it because you are afraid your hero might be a fluke?

He doesnt even have the belt anymore, not fighting Aldo anytime soon either, why the need to brought this topic again and again when there are plenty other fighters in schedule to fight?? yet people insist on post about the same guy that most probably isnt ever going to rematch the other guy that he happens to have beat with the first punch....while taking one himself btw.

Conor was more worried about Chad than he was José, look at the post fight celebration, when he beat Chad the relief was there for everyone to see, there were tears, air punching, dropped to his knees in unfiltered elation. After the Aldo fight there was joy, high fives, "where's moi feckin belt!?!" making it rain from the top of the cage, and when they were stood with ref waiting for the hand raising Conor attempted to offer consolation to José, he knew exactly how it was going to go, he had no doubt. Chad was a gamble, José was easy money.

It was a great punch. But I don't think Aldo's head was in it. Would love to see a rematch at 155.

He doesnt even have the belt anymore, not fighting Aldo anytime soon either, why the need to brought this topic again and again when there are plenty other fighters in schedule to fight?? yet people insist on post about the same guy that most probably isnt ever going to rematch the other guy that he happens to have beat with the first punch....while taking one himself btw.
I just felt the need because I saw a thread earlier saying it was a lucky punch and Aldo would wreck him in a rematch. I thought maybe I could enlighten some people but it seems like all I've done is trigger a bunch of salty haters.

Screenshot and remember all these Conor Nuthugger threads/posts...

When he gets exposed -> his retarded ass fan base will also get exposed and embarrassed.

Then again, if they're not already embarrassed by their homo-erotic behavior. I doubt anything will embarrass them.

Just watch their feet. McGregor dictated every part of that short fight. Aldo can't beat him on the feet.

I don't think it was lucky, but it was definitely a fluke. The major part that made it a fluke was Aldo being an idiot and throwing the stupidest combo in the world against a rangier deadly south paw counter striker.

Feint and drop your right hand into a looping left hook is gonna get you killed against the counter straight left every time. If his trainers practiced this combination they're world class retarded.

You're treading on thin ice mister double yellow card, I suggest you read the forum rules. Though I bet it would be too long and complicated for your tiny brain and short attention span to handle.
Hey now... dem fightin words

Where were you the night of the fight and the days immediately following the fight, where it was clearly shown that he practiced it in the dressing room and there were a 100 threads dedicated to it. Oh my bad. I just checked and you only joined last month.

I didn't find the KO lucky, just like I didn't find Stipe lucky against Werdum. In each case, the victor measured distance walked backwards while their opponent stalked - and they threw a big shot into a punch that the opponent walked into. Shane Carwin used to do it all the time, ask Gabriel Gonzaga.

That fight was obviously fixed. Just like probably all of McGregor's fights (except the ones with Diaz.)

Fluke. Conor ducked the Aldo rematch for a reason.

lj-quinnscousin-2legit2quit.gif

Back