Nick Diaz Fought Gsp And Anderson silva!

Suzpect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yet Anderson Silva and Gsp couldn't fight with all that time they had to make it happen? Somebody was obviously scared and that was Gsp. Gsp will never fight somebody he cannot dry hump to a victory... Gsp is a fake fighter and bad for the sport. RIP.

ufc-183-silva-vs-diaz.jpg

Weird thread... tell us something we don't know, and don't make up that GSP is scared

Anderson wanted to fight GSP for a long time. It was clear GSP wanted nothing to do with that fight and why should he, he was at a big disadvantage. A loss to Anderson would have been big stain on his GOAT claim and Anderson looked untouchable at that point.

Yet Anderson Silva and Gsp couldn't fight with all that time they had to make it happen? Somebody was obviously scared and that was Gsp. Gsp will never fight somebody he cannot dry hump to a victory... Gsp is a fake fighter and bad for the sport. RIP.

Meh, GSP should try keeping his legacy intact, it's rare for fighters to go out on top.

Well, I mean I guess he got in the cage with them.

You're an idiot. That is all.

. Gsp will never fight somebody he cannot dry hump

One thing i agree with in your post TS. Even on his return thats why i think hes wants bisping fight so bad. Hopefully he underestimates ole left hook larrys take down defense and doesnt come in strong as fuck @ 185.
and snooze us to death on his big "comeback" fight.

But gsp is good for the sport dun be dumb

why would GSP want to fight some PED abuser?

Fake fighters clear out divisions and go undefeated for 30 something rounds? Your username should be FUCKINDELUSIONAL

Anderson wanted to fight GSP for a long time. It was clear GSP wanted nothing to do with that fight and why should he, he was at a big disadvantage. A loss to Anderson would have been big stain on his GOAT claim and Anderson looked untouchable at that point.
That's exactly what TS is talking about. GSP was scared.

Fake fighters clear out divisions and go undefeated for 30 something rounds? Your username should be FUCKINDELUSIONAL

Ducked anderson silva and dry humped everybody his whole career.

remoteImage-75.gif

Back