has anyone else flip flop'd their opinion on dominick cruz?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
a couple of years ago I couldn't stand dominick cruz and I've slowly became a fan. I think it's because of how good and smart he is on fox and his analysis skills; how open, honest and vulnerable he was after his loss to garbrandt; and I really enjoyed him on the Joe rogan experience. he's a very cerebral, strong minded and original person. imo

Yup, exactly what you said plus I had to start feeling bad for him with all the injuries and have major respect for how he came back after it all

i use to think he looks like tom cruise

Now i think he looks like that guy who's in the last samurai.

C R A Z Y

I used to think he looked like Jim Carey.

Now I think he looks like Rich Franklin.

a couple of years ago I couldn't stand dominick cruz and I've slowly became a fan. I think it's because of how good and smart he is on fox and his analysis skills; how open, honest and vulnerable he was after his loss to garbrandt; and I really enjoyed him on the Joe rogan experience. he's a very cerebral, strong minded and original person. imo

I did, but it was because of the TUF he did with Faber.

Before that I was a Faber fan and hated Dom, but after that I realized Dom was cool and Faber kind of a dork.

Been a fan of Dom's all the way throughout his career.

Was super stoked to see Barao vs Cruz in Newark a couple years back.

I haven't really flip flopped my opinion of him. I used to root against him, because I don't like his style, but I have rooted for him lately, but mostly because I don't like the guys he's been fighting either.

Especially Dillashaw. There's something about him that I can't stand, and it's not even the whole "snake in the grass" thing, it started way before that too.

Dom is love, Dom is life...

Cruz bless

CfjcVUZUUAACebt.jpg:large

Dom's decisions to go on TUF and become an analyst were the best choices he ever made.

Where as before he came across as a constantly bitter person, we've gotten a chance to see all the different sides of his personality. Dude is the model of perseverance, it's nearly impossible to root against him as a person.

Never liked his fighting style or him. He is a spastic point fighter and he talks shit like he is this dangerous guy that lays people out. LOL, so ridiculous.

This is how Sherdog works. Someone gets beat then they're deemed a can forever.

All of the ingredients are there I just don't like the way he fights. I do appreciate his fight analysis though.

he needed to lose and be humbled. he did.... .hes cooler now

Seems like a cool guy. Kinda glad he got bodied by Cody though. was coming across as a smug douche before the fight.

no, because i don't judge people i don't know as strongly as you. hence, i don't have the strong like nor dislike.

good fighter though.

I really disliked him but then he won me over. Must admit though it was a joy seeing someone whoop his ass.

Back