Khabib will be on top and just lay there.

WimpLo2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark my words. Khabib will continuously take down Ferguson but Ferguson's defense will prevent any real damage. This will go on for 25 minutes and at the end it will just be no damage but both of their bodies covered in each other's sweat.

4474018_o.gif

Mark my words. Khabib will continuously take down Ferguson but Ferguson's defense will prevent any real damage. This will go on for 25 minutes and at the end it will just be no damage but both of their bodies covered in each other's sweat.

So for all his hype, he has powder fists, no chin, and will dry hump his way to victory? What a world beater. Mcg best beware lol

That sounds an awful lot like me and the wife's love life. *rimshot*

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. There's no LW un the world that could hold Tony on the mat for 25 minutes without him getting to his feet or damaging his opponent from the bottom.

Khabib has some of the most active ground and pound I have seen in a long time. This prediction is garbage.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. There's no LW un the world that could hold Tony on the mat for 25 minutes without him getting to his feet or damaging his opponent from the bottom.

Cool story bro, maybe you should take a look at the Danny Castillo fight.

Khabib has some of the most active ground and pound I have seen in a long time. This prediction is garbage.

His prediction is actually the most likely outcome. Tony is the best guy he's ever fought off his back. Khabib will take Tony down, will constantly be wary of the chokes/armbars on top, and will attempt to shut Tony down while getting a few guard passes...which Tony will get back to full guard. Khabib has never fought anyone who is a lethal threat off their back. Anyone who thinks this will be just a GnP fest is a retard.

Khabib will be on top, yes, but he will be more like a mean grizzly bear mauling and beating and savaging his victim, conquering and oppressing him. Imposing his will on him, beating him in the face, smashing and bashing. The question is, how will K-Ferg handle such a dominating opponent? I have always seen him as the Dan Hardy of the division (but better). I think Ferg's best chance to win is with better cardio, outlasting Khabib, and moving in for a late finish.And if anyone can do that to Khabib, it's probably K-Ferg.

Really fun fight.

Yeah just like he did in his last two fights right ?

Khabib will be on top, yes, but he will be more like a mean grizzly bear mauling and beating and savaging his victim, conquering and oppressing him. Imposing his will on him, beating him in the face, smashing and bashing. The question is, how will K-Ferg handle such a dominating opponent? I have always seen him as the Dan Hardy of the division (but better). I think Ferg's best chance to win is with better cardio, outlasting Khabib, and moving in for a late finish.And if anyone can do that to Khabib, it's probably K-Ferg.

Really fun fight.

"Dan Hardy of the division" that's when I realized you're a dipshit. Nothing more needs to be stated.

Really fun fight.
revenant-bear-scene.gif

Precisely. And great movie. I never thought I would be capable of liking anything by Leonardo.

Yeah just like he did in his last two fights right ?

He fought Ferguson his last two fights? No one in his last 2 fights is dangerous off their back like Tony. MJ is a striker with little off his back, Horcher was a late replacement fight and all his finishes are by TKO/KO except one submission. Way to use MMA math dipshit.

Back