Should I buy tickets to UFC 210?

DaBoogemane

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Should I risk spending 350 on two good tickets for my gf and I when Daniel Cormier is the headliner??

Thots sherdoggers?

Where are the seats? Do it anyway and buy me a beer as we watch Rumble take DC's face off. It'll be good times.

Should I risk spending 350 on two good tickets for my gf and I when Daniel Cormier is the headliner??

Thots sherdoggers?

With 350 dollars I'd buy the PPV, a fine-ass bottle of scotch, two grams of coke, and still be left with money.

Don´t sound poor, just buy it!!

Cormier-Rumble-Mousasi-Weidman
All top 10-23 pound for pound..
Both fights are pk'em in vegas.
2 fights alone worth the 69 potatoes (plus me a moose supporter -obvious no brainer)

Fuck that. Don't give WME your money.

I think Im going to go to the card as well, first time too. I was gonna buy the "cheap tickets" in the upper 300 section, is that worth it?

Does the price drop as the event gets closer?

I think Im going to go to the card as well, first time too. I was gonna buy the "cheap tickets" in the upper 300 section, is that worth it?

Does the price drop as the event gets closer?

Typically there are two good plans for tickets. Either get them as soon as they open, so you can sit at the absolute front of the section, I've done this and sat front 3 rows multiple times.

The other strategy, which only really works if it's a mediocre event, is to wait for the eventual ticket drop in price.

That's my experience as far as how events in the midwest work.

Thots sherdoggers?

Yes... Yes... Thots...
giphy.gif

Thanks rubberguard. I guess I should buy my tix tonight.

With 350 dollars I'd buy the PPV, a fine-ass bottle of scotch, two grams of coke, and still be left with money.

I like the way you think, need some company?

Edited to add; Yes, buy the tickets.

eh....right now only 2 fights PPV worthy......and when Cormier pulls out that fight will be removed......tough to say. I assume that card will get a big fight or two still...but you are taking a risk. If you want to go just to go, grab cheaper seats.....otherwise I might either hold off or just get the PPV.

Back