Why isn't Conor defending his belt at UFC 209 when he's literally in Vegas w/o pregnant Dee

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Somebody explain to me why it isn't Conor vs Khabib at 209? Why is Tony and Khabib fighting for an interim belt when the CHAMP is healthy, partying it up on private jets with the "'lads", and IN LAS VEGAS as we speak while pregnant Dee is at home.

<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
Because he doesn't want his pregnant girlfriend to be stressed out watching him fight?

That was just an excuse.

So they could try and make the GSP fight.

Has to bring back all his rentals on that date!

Or pay for extra day?

giphyfdgdgdsgg.gif

Because he doesn't want his pregnant girlfriend to be stressed out watching him fight?
She is probably stressing out thinking he's banging girls or guys (tight clothing makes me think he could be ..)

Somebody explain to me why it isn't Conor vs Khabib at 209? Why is Tony and Khabib fighting for an interim belt when the CHAMP is healthy and IN LAS VEGAS as we speak while pregnant Dee is at home.

<{cruzshake}>

Lol, that would have been four fights in 12 months. Does he always have to fight non stop just for us?

Be quiet

Conor is a fraud of a champion. That's why.

The girlfriend isn't due to give birth to aound early summer so this excuse has never really held water with me. If they wanted him to fight within a month of the due date then that would be an entirely different matter but its not.

Lamest excuse in the history of combat sports to not defend your belt.

Who said he wasn't going to defend the belt? He just isn't going to fight whilst his girlfriend is pregnant, which she will no longer be after giving birth in May.

Lol, that would have been four fights in 12 months. Does he always have to fight non stop just for us?

Be quiet

Fights five times in a span of 16 months, two of them with pull-outs. Wants to take 6 months off for his pregnant wife (note: everybody else takes off 4 months anyways), gets ridiculed. LOL

Dweebs don't even try to act smart.

TS maybe you've been on vacation or something, but Conor didn't want to fight Khabib or Tony. They are bums compared to him. Conor is trying to fight Mayweather.

Back