Late Stoppage By yamasaki at Black Beast VS Travis Brown

zpjhojL.gif

Class production, but I really don't think we should perpetuate the idea that the stoppage was late.

Same goes with late shots by De Randamie.

It's going to lead to an overcorrection.

Class production, but I really don't think we should perpetuate the idea that the stoppage was late.

Same goes with late shots by De Randamie.

It's going to lead to an overcorrection.
even Yamasaki admitted it was late :p

I enjoyed the fair time stoppage. Had it been stopped earlier, it would have been stopped too early.
Good ref judgment.

Oh, and "some people say" that he "might" be a woman beater. We can each use Google for ourselves though.

Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Estimates vary, but as many as 1 out of 3 men say they experience this problem at some time.

Early stoppage IMHO....Browne was still moving around after each strike.

Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Estimates vary, but as many as 1 out of 3 men say they experience this problem at some time.
o_O

even Yamasaki admitted it was late :p
Yeah but it wasin't a Weidman/Munoz situation. If you punish refs for trying to give fighters a chance to recover you could end up with more early stoppages.

He just didn't want to hear Browne complain !!!

Back