GOAT MMA Highlight Video

Way better GOAT video
ISb8SZj.gif

i hope you didnt have to wait too long . dont get me wrong there were some big moments in 2016 nothing that compares with a half decade of craziness that was pride though not even close. just the wandy and cro cop staredown could compete with anything the ufc has done in years for pure excitment. i will give the cruz vs garbrandt fight was one of my favorites in years though cant lie on that.

Fucking amazing highlight! Thanks!

i hope you didnt have to wait too long . dont get me wrong there were some big moments in 2016 nothing that compares with a half decade of craziness that was pride though not even close. just the wandy and cro cop staredown could compete with anything the ufc has done in years for pure excitment. i will give the cruz vs garbrandt fight was one of my favorites in years though cant lie on that.

The mayhem of Pride and the memories of the old ufc like watching a Chuck Liddel highlight reel will always put me on the edge of my seat even though I know whats coming. My point might have been missed but I don't think I have ever seen a video this well produced...the ufc needs to give this guy a job.

ohh yeah the video its self isnt badly put together but he has nowhere near the footage to draw from in one year of one organization.

This definitely isn't a GSP highlight video because it's longer then 45 seconds.

The clips from the highlight itself aren't the best highlights I've ever seen, then again I've seen many highlights since 2005.

The fact the clips are only from 2016 is however impressive and the editing of the video and the quality of the video are brilliant too. All in all it's a pretty damn good highlight.

Says its the GOAT MMA vid, no Pride fights no Shogun ... jEez horrible

Awesome video. Thanks.

GOAT?

You start following MMA in 2016?
Don't be a dick. He posted a very well made highlight video that he feels is edited to a superior quality than other HL reels and to be honest it is. Sure, the fights in the video aren't the best fights in MMA but that video is very well produced.

lets clear up the confusion...the GOAT emphasis is on the video...not the highlights.

Epic highlight.

Back