Eddie vs Edson

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Had another urge to create an Alvarez thread since he is so tragically forgotten on the board. Who do you think would come out on top in fight between EDdie Alvarez and EDson Barboza?

Had another urge to create an Alvarez thread since he is so tragically forgotten on the board. Who do you think would come out on top in fight between EDdie Alvarez and EDson Barboza?
I think they are teammates so I doubt it happens. Would pick Barboza to stuff his TDs and light him up with kicks from the outside.

Eddie Alvarez is a club fighter, he only wins by lay and praying and hoping he gets the nod

I think they are teammates so I doubt it happens.
True, I guess it would be in the fantasy match realm but their names fit together too well not to match them up lol.

I hate to say it, but I have no desire to watch Eddie fight anyone. That Conor fight left such a bad taste in my mouth.

Cowboy nearly kicked Eddies leg clean off. He was hobbling around the cage like he had cerebral palsy.

Barboza would de-limb him.

If he thought Cowboy's leg kick were hard, imagine what some Barboza leg kicks would do. Eddie would get hurt badly in this one.

I want to see Eddie/Nate, Barboza/Taisumov (if Taisumov earns it).

Good scrap, and makes sense. Eddie would take a lot of punishment, but seems likely he'd catch edson at some point and make it a war. I think we've seen the best of Alvarez though, so I'd favour Edson.

Two great fighters. Eddie could put him on the fence and work some dirty boxing or Barboza could chop his legs down. It's a toss up.

Back