Tyron Woodley is a ducker but Bisping is trying to get paid for wanting to fight a GSP lol ?

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-2-24_9-28-38.pngAnyone find it funny that when Woodley wanted to fight GSP (whoisinhisownweightclass) hes a ducker and running from Wonderboy ? The moment Bisping wants to fight GSP who is a weight class below him and duck Yoel hes just trying to get paid lol. Really ? The same guys who called Woodley a ducker are justifying Bispings obvious ducking of Yoel Romero. I literally seen a sherdog user that was calling Woodley a ducker for wanting to fight GSP actually try to justify Bisping ducking Yoel by wanting to fight a guy who 20 pounds lighter than him lol. Anyone find this weird ?

No one will deny Bisping is ducking Yoel

But he kind of has a leg to stand on with the whole PEDs thing.

Woodley cries too much so he gets extra scrutiny. He should shit talk more like Bisping.

Racism confirmed

View attachment 203997Anyone find it funny that when Woodley wanted to fight GSP (whoisinhisownweightclass) hes a ducker and running from Wonderboy ? The moment Bisping wants to fight GSP who is a weight class below him and duck Yoel hes just trying to get paid lol. Really ? The same guys who called Woodley a ducker are justifying Bispings obvious ducking of Yoel Romero. I literally seen a sherdog user that was calling Woodley a ducker for wanting to fight GSP actually try to justify Bisping ducking Yoel by wanting to fight a guy who 20 pounds lighter than him lol. Anyone find this weird ?

so you start a new thread to complain about something a sherdogger said in the cesspool that is sherdog?

cry more ts

The same guys who called Woodley a ducker are justifying Bispings obvious ducking of Yoel Romero.

Then it should be easy to quote them and expose them.

Come back when you're talking about something real.

Bisping gets it just as much.

They are both huge ducks and tried their best to duck the rightful contenders. It didn't work out like that for Woodley and I really hope it doesn't work out for Bisping either and he is made to fight Yoel.

Now we prepare for 10 pages of butt hurt Woodley haters who try to defend this obvious double standard. Woodley is correct in that a good amount of the hate he gets is because he's black. The more you guys get defensive, the more you prove him right.

Bisping has refined himself and is now more of a polished 'aggressive insult ' type sht talker -sherdog has essentially done a 180 on him over the years - now they love him

View attachment 203997Anyone find it funny that when Woodley wanted to fight GSP (whoisinhisownweightclass) hes a ducker and running from Wonderboy ? The moment Bisping wants to fight GSP who is a weight class below him and duck Yoel hes just trying to get paid lol. Really ? The same guys who called Woodley a ducker are justifying Bispings obvious ducking of Yoel Romero. I literally seen a sherdog user that was calling Woodley a ducker for wanting to fight GSP actually try to justify Bisping ducking Yoel by wanting to fight a guy who 20 pounds lighter than him lol. Anyone find this weird ?
People that call either of them Duckers Are just idiots. Any fighter, from Mighty mouse to Stipe would fight GSP or Connor instead of some other low pay fight. Anyone with a high school degree understands this...

Now we prepare for 10 pages of butt hurt Woodley haters who try to defend this obvious double standard. Woodley is correct in that a good amount of the hate he gets is because he's black. The more you guys get defensive, the more you prove him right.

Get back to school, Bueller

Pretty sure I read threads on Sherdog every single day calling out Bisping for ducking. Have literally never seen anybody on this website say it's ok for Bisping to duck guys to get a GSP payday. You're creating a narrative that doesn't exist OP.

No one will deny Bisping is ducking Yoel

But he kind of has a leg to stand on with the whole PEDs thing.

Woodley cries too much so he gets extra scrutiny. He should shit talk more like Bisping.
tumblr_lkykp5CMXV1qbskw8.gif

Pretty sure I read threads on Sherdog every single day calling out Bisping for ducking. Have literally never seen anybody on this website say it's ok for Bisping to duck guys to get a GSP payday. You're creating a narrative that doesn't exist OP.
From all reports GSP wants to fight Bisping.

So look at it from Bisping's point of view.

Fight GSP = Huge payday (which he absolutely deserves at the end of his career), plus very little chance of getting seriously hurt.
Fight Yoel = Face a straight up barbarian that will hurt you bad. On top of that you'll earn a lot less money as no one knows who he is.

Pretty easy decision. I'd be holding out too.
Your never seen anyone on this website saying its okay for Bisping to fight GSP for the payday ?
tumblr_inline_o80tzpzpD61qz9z40_500.gif
Your either full of shit or never spend time on this website. I would stick with the your full of shit part.

Of course Bisping is a worse duck.
Woodley manned up, which I hope Bisping will too.

Your never seen anyone on this website saying its okay for Bisping to fight GSP for the payday ?

I see people justifying a GSP title shot because of GSP. I've also seen people who say it's cool for Bisping to get paid, but still acknowledge that others deserve the title shot and admit Bisping is ducking. I've never seen Bisping come out 100% unscathed by anybody.

Maybe you found a guy, which considering there's literally 10's of thousands of people who post here every single day that said it's 100% ok, but is finding 1 needle in a haystack enough to create a narrative?

Who's justifying Bisping's ducking?

You're a drama queen like your boy

To be fair, a PED user kicked Bisping's eyeball off, so you can't really blame him for avoiding another.

Back