i can't live like this (8 days left)

marwash

Booty Warrior
@Green
Reaction score
every time i see Khabib or Tony's name in a headline, i get a pit in my stomach thinking the fight has been cancelled.

I keep seeing Tony's training videos where he's doing all this weird shit and taking very hard and unnecessary body shots... it's killing me.

raw

sherbros, please send these two all the positive vibes so that they make it to the octagon.

there is absolutely no risk of this fight being cancelled for ANY reason, mark my words. it will happen at ufc 209 100%.

I've been hearing this shit all year, Khabib won't make it to this fight. This is his third fight in a span of less than a year. Ffs let this shit die, this fight is happening.

Just keep Khabib away from Cain and Cormier, and he'll be fine.

Jinx mutha fuckers shut your damn mouths I will hunt you down and bleed you if this fight gets cancelled now.

Don't worry, if one of them pulls out, Lando is there to step in.

The god of war must allow this fight. If he doesnt Than I will personally slap the living hell out of somebody.

every time i see Khabib or Tony's name in a headline, i get a pit in my stomach thinking the fight has been cancelled.

I keep seeing Tony's training videos where he's doing all this weird shit and taking very hard and unnecessary body shots... it's killing me.

raw

sherbros, please send these two all the positive vibes so that they make it to the octagon.
I feel you, bro. <{luvbruh}>

As far as I concerned, this fight will never happen until it happens.

The next evolution in MMA will be in the training department. These boys and girls are still using bro-science, and that's why they can't be trusted to make it to the cage on fight night.

Lol at anyone freaking out about Tony getting his body kicked. Fighters have been doing this for generations, some with medicine balls, others with punches. Strengthens the core and makes em less susceptible to getting hurt in the body.

Back