[VIDEO] Khabib Nurmagomedov Vows To End Tony Ferguson's Career & Break His Spirit At UFC 209

sherdoug420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Khabib says this is not trash talk and he means it and promises to break Tony at UFC 209

Tony says Khabib is not undefeated and already lost

Why do people put "video" in the thread title when it's a fucking phone call?

Even if Khabib wins, which he very well could, he's not ending anyones career by out grappling them.

Ferguson called him a bully which is an odd thing to call someone you're going to be fighting... he also said all the Aka dudes are like that. To be fair I always wondered why rockhold was so weird and seemingly lacking in confidence for a world champ - probably getting clowned by DC and Cain all day

Even if Khabib wins, which he very well could, he's not ending anyones career by out grappling them.

Khabib supposedly wants to "break Tony's face" which I presume means Khabib's planning to ground & pound the shit out of Tony.

Ferguson called him a bully which is an odd thing to call someone you're going to be fighting... he also said all the Aka dudes are like that. To be fair I always wondered why rockhold was so weird and seemingly lacking in confidence for a world champ - probably getting clowned by DC and Cain all day

Makes you wonder doesn't it because I've seen a few videos on Khabib's instagram where he posted a bunch of 4 or 5 year olds jumping some kid leading to a street fight with adults watching on and Khabib wrote something to the effect of 'miss the good old days this is how we grew up' or some shit.

Khabib supposedly wants to "break Tony's face" which I presume means Khabib's planning to ground & pound the shit out of Tony.
Ground and pound or submission are obviously Khabib's plans. But if he wins by either one of those, it's obviously not career ending. That's just hype. You don't end someones career by TKO'ing them due to ground and pound.

Ground and pound or submission are obviously Khabib's plans. But if he wins by either one of those, it's obviously not career ending. That's just hype. You don't end someones career by TKO'ing them due to ground and pound.

I think it all goes back to Khabib's comment that he was careful to apply the kimura on MJ but said if he got that kimura on Tony he'd break his arm.

I think it all goes back to Khabib's comment that he was careful to apply the kimura on MJ but said if he got that kimura on Tony he'd break his arm.
Well if he's just talking about holding on to a sub for longer than he should, he's just being a jackass. Doesn't matter much anyways, the "I'm gonna end his career" thing has been said a million times. Neither one of them is ending the others career, it's just a fight and one of them will win and the other will lose, and baring a freak accident, they will both live to fight another day.

Honestly i like Khabib better when he's the quiet confident killer

Well if he's just talking about holding on to a sub for longer than he should, he's just being a jackass. Doesn't matter much anyways, the "I'm gonna end his career" thing has been said a million times. Neither one of them is ending the others career, it's just a fight and one of them will win and the other will lose, and baring a freak accident, they will both live to fight another day.

I think what Khabib meant was if was to get Tony in a submission he'll just snap the limb instead of waiting for him to tap, got nothing to do with playing dirty and holding on longer than he should.

this is [AUDIO] not [VIDEO]
54780877.jpg

Back