Joe and Dominick Cruz on Conor Mcgregor, CM Punk, Ronda Rousey, Paige VanZant

Pentogento

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Joe and cruz talk ufc fighter and there personalities, says mcgregor has great trash talk skills

In my opinion, Cruz should call it a day at fighting. He reigned the BW division like a king and needs to prove nothing. He is very smart and likeable, I'm sure the UFC will always have a place for him.

In my opinion, Cruz should call it a day at fighting. He reigned the BW division like a king and needs to prove nothing. He is very smart and likeable, I'm sure the UFC will always have a place for him.
Nahh. 1 bad loss. He wants to avenge that shit. I would bet my life that his training right now is close to 100% boxing.

I'll definitely give this a listen. Cruz is a smart guy.

Nahh. 1 bad loss. He wants to avenge that shit. I would bet my life that his training right now is close to 100% boxing.
To me that fight looked like a change of the guard. With all the injuries, I'm not sure how whether he'll be champ again.

I wonder how many different threads will spin out of this podcast.

I didn't know you were still around.
Nice to see ya.

Life has been incredibly busy lately and I fell ill got a while, but I pop in and out when I can. How's life man?

To me that fight looked like a change of the guard. With all the injuries, I'm not sure how whether he'll be champ again.
Cody outclassed Cruz for sure, but it was mainly just because his boxing was far superior. I don't think Cruz's injuries really played a part in it, his injures were in his legs, and his legs were working just fine. He's a smart guy, and I think if he focuses on his boxing, he could come back and give Cody a run for his money.

Cody outclassed Cruz for sure, but it was mainly just because his boxing was far superior. I don't think Cruz's injuries really played a part in it, his injures were in his legs, and his legs were working just fine. He's a smart guy, and I think if he focuses on his boxing, he could come back and give Cody a run for his money.
If Cody loses to TJ, they should book Cruz-Garbrandt II. Is that a good idea?

One of the best MMA fighters in the world, only 31 years old and you think he should retire? He probably likes fighting, why the hell would he retire? He just recently lost to the best bantamweight fighter in the world, he's nowhere near retirement

Nah, he's not that old.

I like listening to Dom. Smart guy.
I 100% agree with him on his comments about training women vs training men. Women are a lot easier to work with because there is less ego, and they take in what you say. Guys are more hard headed.

One of the best MMA fighters in the world, only 31 years old and you think he should retire? He probably likes fighting, why the hell would he retire? He just recently lost to the best bantamweight fighter in the world, he's nowhere near retirement
Nah, he's not that old.
You guys have a good point. I actually thought he's in his mid 30s because he's been around for a quite some time. Shame on me!!

I'll be cheering for Cruz in a potential rematch against Cody then.

Good to know I won't be watching that episode.

Back