Dominic Cruz is the biggest contrarian on the MMA scene

Jkaylor

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I've always thought this based off of his speech in the past and today's episode with him on JRE confirmed it.

I'm not sayin he's not smart (or great fighter obviously) and I really appreciated/related to his whole "benefits of letting go" angle, but this dude seems to really get off on disagreeing with people lol

Am I the only one who sees this sherbros?

I was always neutral about him but I really like him a lot more now after watching the podcast

Just like real feuds bring out the best in fighters, there's an argument to be made that internal conflict and cognitive dissonance bring out the best in oneself.. This is why so many brilliant people are bipolar. What he believes in doesn't necessarily have to be in complete agreement with what he does in practice.

tldr. but I disagree with whatever assertion is being made in the OP.

Just like real feuds bring out the best in fighters, there's an argument to be made that internal conflict and cognitive dissonance bring out the best in oneself.. This is why so many brilliant people are bipolar. What he believes in doesn't necessarily have to be in complete agreement with what he does in practice.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I was always neutral about him but I really like him a lot more now after watching the podcast
Agreed... I felt him a lot on the letting go thing and it was more intense to imagine his struggle as he described it in detail... I just found it kind of funny that his auto response is to disagree with everyone so much more than agree (and maybe that's not a bad thing)

Last edited:

latest

I've always thought this based off of his speech in the past and today's episode with him on JRE confirmed it.

I'm not sayin he's not smart (or great fighter obviously) and I really appreciated/related to his whole "benefits of letting go" angle, but this dude seems to really get off on disagreeing with people lol

Am I the only one who sees this sherbros?

You seem like the type that tries to create drama out of nothing.

"Being a hypocrite brings out the best in oneself"

Tony Robbins

jk brah. i feel ya.

People say the same about me but I disagree with them.

Its not complicated at all...
48848832.jpg

Last edited:
Back