GSP vs. Nate Diaz at WW is the fight to make

gogoplata123

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Huge marketing/PPV potential.

Plus assuming GSP wins, you have a good excuse (by ufc standards) to set him up for a MW title shot. (More marketing and PPV potential)

In the meanwhile, it also gives MW a little bit of time to settle the current situation at the top 5, it wouldn't be fair right now to throw GSP against Bisping in front of Romero/Jacare.

What are your thoughts Sherdog?

(I'm a big fan of Nate, but i have reasons to believe that GSP would wrestlefuck/top control the s*** out of him in a similar fashion he did to Nick)

GSP easy decision. Hell no, thanks.

PS: Nate is a LW for crying out loud.

Does Nate Diaz even want to fight GSP? He'll probably say "GSP is my bro's fight, I need that Conor rematch, don't call me unless you have 20 million on the table".

giphy.gif

Nick and Nate vs GSP and Elias tag team fight

GSP/Nate weigh in at 155

Nick and Elias weigh in at 185

Please have someone with TDD or were all going to sleep.

Doesn't Nate walk around at like 240 lbs though? So they say...

If his bigger and better brother couldn't beat GSP then Nate can't. Not the fight to make.

So Nate can become even more delusional regarding his status as a draw? No thanks

If his bigger and better brother couldn't beat GSP then Nate can't. Not the fight to make.

GSP would run through NAte, but how the fuck is Nick better then Nate? Unlike Nick, Nate has actually beaten some top ranked fighters in his weight class and unlike Nick, Nate has actually beaten wrestlers. The difference between Nate and Nick is Nick was protected for years from wrestlers when he left the UFC. Nate is the better more proven fighter BY FAR

The only thing Nick is better at is TDD

Nate loses to RDA so let's match him up with the greatest WW of all time, great idea TS. Brilliant thinking.

That's actually not a bad idea.

With GSP being inactive for ages, I think that Nate has a good shot at making it entertaining. He'll lose tho.

You spelled nick wrong.

Really though they have both said they won't take each others fights. Why would anyone want to see gsp vs nate anyway? Nick rematch is obvious and probably the only fight to get him out of te club.

*Insert Rory suplex GIF*
that would be every round followed by some solid knees, he would be pissing blood like his brother /thread

GSP would just grapplefuck him like Rory did. Pointless fight.

Back