Don't be surprised if Ferguson gets the W

ewww21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seemingly overnight, Khabib has garnered a flock of overhyping, most likely fairweather fans. All they do is sleep on and be super critical of Tony's abilities and make those god awful press conference analysis threads, where their mental gymnastics provides enough evidence that Tony is "shook" or "got owned" by a guy who can't even form a coherent english sentence (They haven't learned from Cody vs. Cruz that that shits a useless precurser).

I am a huge fan of both. To say one will smash the other with 100% confidence is naive at best; however, if Tony wins, I can't wait to see how dead silent these guys will become.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I think many people with a first class ticket on the Khalabib hype train are overlooking him. Sick fight regardless of who wins.

giphy.gif

I'm not surprised
<{natewhut}>

Can't count either of these guys out in any fight

And you don't jump of the Tony wagon if he gets defeated alright ?

I actually would be surprised if tony got the W. but he's surprised me in the past. this would be the biggest surprise to date tho. to me.

Personally I think ferg is khabibs worst matchup. I'm taking tony in this one.

I would be surprised, motherfucker

Khabib won't survive the striking clinic TFerg puts on him.

I cant pick a winner but im picking tony as winner of this upcoming fight between tony and khabis i choose tony and picked him as a winner of this fight as i picked him directly as a winner...really cant say who would i pick this match is very hard to predict but im picking tony because he is naturally very strong and has arms like centipede's mandibles when its turbo charged it devours mma fighters and other filthy demons as it lays eggs of liberty

They both impregnate McGregor a second time tho

McGregor is Hercule

Khabib and Tony are Gohan and Cell
Who the fook is Gohan and Cell? Is that some obscure nerd reference? Nvm I don't give a fook.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I wouldn't be surprised at all. It's 50/50 in my opinion. I'm pulling for Ferguson

Its a great fight and very hard to predict. I got a feeling for Ferguson because he is much more creative and crafty with the striking, and often in MMA the creative one wins when they are both top level guys. It should be a great fight.

They both impregnate McGregor a second time tho

McGregor is Hercule

Khabib and Tony are Gohan and Cell

I think McGregor has a reasonable chance of knocking out Tony in the first 2 rounds, especially the first round. Tony was rocked badly by Trujillo and Vannata in round 1, and lost round 1 vs Barboza and Dos Anjos too where he ate a lot of big shots.

Conor is still a very powerful & accurate counter puncher and he can time Ferguson coming in. After the first 2 rounds, if Tony survives he will murder Conor in horror movie esque fashion however.

Last edited:
Back