Josh Barnett makes his impact wrestling debut

Dridemma

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
After Josh wins his match bobby lashley says he's gonna whoop his ass lol. In an mma fight Josh would beat his ass.

when can he return to fight in ufc? i'm not going to see a fake fight....<mma1><{JustBleed}>

Josh "Dad Bod" Barnett vs. Broken Matt Hardy >>> McGregor vs. Mayweather

The funniest part: Barnett is the most badass guy to ever step in that ring, and he looks like your fat brother-in-law you'll go fish and drink beer with next summer

He looks like a deflated basketball. Still, Josh is a legend in my books. Let the man make some retirement money and ride off into the sunset.

He's a juiced up white boy, deal with it

I love how Barnett dropped the jabroni on its head on the powerbomb.

Also, they need to get Elijah Burke off of commentary in a bad way.

You can tap in WWF wrastling? I always thought it was the 1,2,3 pin?

And here's a classic case of someone pretending to not know something about pro wrestling in order to look cool
And here's a grown man who still does watch pro wrestling. I watched it in the days when there was Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior.....then I grew up, started talking to girls....you know things you obviously never did. This new "submission" thing is new to me.

LMAO wraslin in pathetic, real fighters will be fake fighting for a fake title, SMH

And here's a grown man who still does watch pro wrestling. I watched it in the days when there was Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior.....then I grew up, started talking to girls....you know things you obviously never did. This new "submission" thing is new to me.

So that means you were probably like 10 years old when the Ultimate Warrior was wrestling in the late 80s-early 90s, which probably means you're in your mid to late 30's right now and are bragging about girls you talked to in middle school.

Lmfao

Reaching a bit pal

Nah brah, he just admitted that he used to watch pro wrestling which means that he knew about submissions. I was right as always
5I5s8.png

Back