"You're not El Cucuy, you're El McDonald" - Khabib

Im mexican and I aprove, thats how we call it, el macdonalds

Tony is triggered as fuck. He got owned.

tumblr_nlulqgQ6dC1sytlewo3_500.gif

Its funnier because his English is broken and he still made Tony look like a fool ahaha
Lol. Him telling michael johnson to give up in the cage because he (khabib) deserved a title shot was seriously the funniest thing ever

El Cuckold would have been a bigger owmage. But that was a good line nonetheless.

Yeah, and you're Khabitch Nurfaggomedumb. I really hope El McDonald smacks this guy around. He's way more entertaining in every way.

Khabib is too inconsistent in terms of excitement. He's only fun to watch when his opponent isn't good off of their back and incapable of getting back to their feet. If all of his fights were like the MJ mauling, I'd be a huge fan.

It's not entirely Khabib's fault when he has a boring fight, but Ferguson NEVER has a boring fight and that's why I like him. Ferguson is one of the most entertaining fighters around.

Khabib is obviously the toughest match-up for Conor, but I'd much rather watch Ferguson go to war with Conor instead of Khabib possibly laying on him all night.

I respect Khabib's skill and see he's truly amazing at what he does, and can admit I don't dislike him like I used to, but him being champ would be bad for business in the long run.

Last edited:
Tony is so gotten to, it's hilarious.

Lol. Him telling michael johnson to give up in the cage because he (khabib) deserved a title shot was seriously the funniest thing ever
And completely dark and awful at the same time. Russia may have 150mil, but Khabib does not have even one fuck to give

The joke went over my head...can someone explain?

Now its either him getting owned like Trujillo or owned like MJ in the cage. He got Khabib mad.

tumblr_ogk718rGS91vu6duzo2_500.gif

ZybPe4Y.gif

From the conference call, Khaib didn't really seem mad, you could hear him laughing in the background. Not that he'd go easy on Ferguson since he seems determined as fuck to go down as future LW Goat.

Back