BJ Penn deserved to win the 1st fight against Edgar

S

SouthoftheAndes

I firmly believe that the first fight was a robbery.

BJ did fuck up in the rematch and the 3rd fight was a shitty version of Penn. I can't help but believe that he would win a 4th fight.

Does BJ win a 4th fight?

<mma4>

yep, everyone knows bj won the first fight.

second was a shit showing by bj..

and third... still got me all

<{boneytears}>

not interested in a 4th, hah.

This is even worse than your War Room threads.
And that is saying a lot

I had it 48-47 Edgar. Very close fight and that's why we got the rematch.

I hated that first fight so much. I had Penn winning but I'm biased. 2nd fight Frankie killed him. Blacked out 3rd. Please no 4th

This is even worse than your War Room threads.
And that is saying a lot

My threads are amazing, often factual, knowledge filled and well praised by many regulars in the War Room.

You are the outsider their not me, but it is not like I care given the fact that it is a mma forum that too many sad men take seriously.

In any case I am not even a Bj Penn lover, I am not a nut hugger nor was he ever even in my top 10 favorite or 20 favorite fighters. I just honestly think he won that 1st fight, I remember that card and it blew but I was really shocked at his loss.

Yup. And Hilary Clinton deserves to be president. Shit in one hand and wish in the other.

My threads are amazing, often factual, knowledge filled and well praised by many regulars in the War Room.

You are the outsider their not me, but it is not like I care given the fact that it is a mma forum that too many sad men take seriously.

In any case I am not even a Bj Penn lover, I am not a nut hugger nor was he ever even in my top 10 favorite or 20 favorite fighters. I just honestly think he won that 1st fight, I remember that card and it blew but I was really shocked at his loss.

Totally delusional.

I thought he won first fight too, but no fucking way he beats frankie now

Robbery. Clear robbery. Frankie hit air all night trying to look busy.

I thouggt he lost, but I may have been caught up in the moment of the fight, the suprise of what I was seeing.

When you fight a close fight you don't deserve anything. Don't leave it in the hands of the judges, ya goofs.

2519914-6544338231-tumbl.png

It was a close fight, but Edgar outpointed him, out maneuvered him and hardly took any damage. Not that Frankie did much damage either, but he landed more.

When you fight a close fight you don't deserve anything. Don't leave it in the hands of the judges, ya goofs.
I've never understood this viewpoint. It is simply not possible to finish every fight.

Back