Cro Cop's legacy - how much of an asterisk does it have?

Dominick Cruise

TOP GUN
Banned
Reaction score
How much of an asterisk does Mirko Cro Cop's legacy have? (UFC & Pride)

- We all know about USADA ending his UFC post-retirement comeback

- Joe Rogan claims Mirko won the RIZIN tournament due to "Mexican supplements":

I put 2/7ths of an asterix on his name

Top 5 HW GOAT !!!! Win or lose his fights were worth watching !!! #HighKickofDeath !!!

PEDs help. That's why they're called "performance enhancing." That said, most athletes and fighters use PEDs on some level, but most are not on Cro Cop's level, and none have had the Left Leg Cemetery.

Left kick cemetery, IMO.

Which isn't much of an asterisk now that I think about it.

<34>

Getting dieded by Gonzaga certainly didn't help.

I don't hold PEDs against fighters, he's in the top 15 all time mma heavyweights in my book.

In japan its all legal mate, everyone was on something.He will never be the nº1 but still a top dog, the most feared striker in mma at the time.

More Rogan bullshit. Cro Cop wasn't a "shell of himself" under USADA in the UFC. He's the same Cro Cop in Rizin, he's just fighting lesser competition and styles make fights. No Cro Cop fan thinks that he's some world beater at his age and at this point in his career, we're just happy to see him win.

Getting called out for drugs by Joe Rogan is like being called a racist by Hitler.

<{smellit?}>

No asterisk. He's a legend. Shut up noobs.

Everyone walks away with an asterisk of some kind. Don't let it get you down.

Put on some amazing fights and some brutal finishes - what more can you ask for?

I'm a Mirko fan myself, not hating. Just doing a survey here.

That being said.....

Put Vitor Belfort's name in the subject instead of Mirko's, nobody would be defending him. ?1?

Back