GSP has just one opponent that makes any sense

Who GSP fight when/if return for real

• Total voters

trident

Water Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
207_Anderson_Silva.0.jpg

It really doesn't make any sense for GSP to come whooping back in to a crowded MW division and WW has a line, too. I just don't want to see it. Not interested.

However, the GSP/Silva match has been almost a decade in the waiting. It still means something. Anderson fought Cormier for X's sakes, it's not much to ask GSP to go up a notch. If he's willing to fight Bisping, this isn't even a reach for him.

Agreed. It'll probably be just as disappointing as Mayweather/Pacquiao, but it's still the fight we've wanted for like 8 years

GSP is still scared of old Silva. No chance that fight happens.

I say have him fight Old GSP. He's already said New GSP would beat 'im. He eez not eempressed wit Old GSP's Pearformance.

Being a huge St Pierre fan. I want to see him grapplefuck then finish Mcgregor !!! Then retake his rightful spot at the top of the UFC foodchain.

i want to see Hendricks vs GSP 2. im probably the only one though lol

It would be a cool fight with no significance at this point; just for the sake of having 2 goats finally go at it. I think if GSP takes out the WW champ tho it would show that he left and came back and didn't lose a step

Gsp should fight Andy if he loses whatever title fight he decides to take.

Gsp still hasn't lost, it doesn't make sense for him to lower himself to taking on someone who barely has 1 win in his last 6 fights. Yet.

Also, zero chance he fights Maia. GSP finally comes back and then Maia backpacks him and chokes him out in 2 rounds? prob not.

Silva
Lawler
Hendricks

My top 3 fights for him.

Silva is out of his prime. The ship sailed on that fight like 6 years ago.

Back