Just watched the media call and man did Khabib own Tony Ferguson the whole call lol

J

JollyRants

(timestamped) called out Tony for asking for more money to fight him and not taking the fight right away. Khabib says if your so confident then why didnt you take the fight and asked for more money lol. Khabib tells Tony hes gonna break his arm and Tony sounds scared as fuck lol. Khabib tells Tony your not El Cucuy your the El knock downer ahaha for being dropped so much lol. Tony sounded triggered and calls Khabib a bully lol. What kinda guy calls him self El Cucuy than calls someone a bully lol ? Did Khabib own Tony or what ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony is gonna own him on fight night so it's all good.

Fuck talking, time to fight, CANT FUCKING WAIT.

Khabib is a stone cold killer, he was bred to be a fighter since day 0 in the mean mountains of Dagestan. He's on another level right now

I mean Tony owns himself when he opens his mouth. Amazing fighter but not a good talker.

I think Khabib would ask for more money in Tonys shoes, but its funny to see him rustle Tony.

I think my phone needs an update.

I cant see the video in the OP

Tony Ferguson's hick town 30,000

Russia 150 million.

I want to fight with your Cucuy.

(sounds kinda dirty lol)

Basically:

T: I'm good
K: I'm better
T: I'm the best there ever was

Basically:

T: I'm good
K: I'm better
T: I'm the best there ever was
Did you even listen to it lol ? There was nothing said about anyone being better. Tony got slayed the whole call lol. Khabib is the man !

Cause your fat dude....you never make weight and your conditioning sucks..

Did you even listen to it lol ? There was nothing said about anyone being better. Tony got slayed the whole call lol. Khabib is the man !
Yes I did, they sound like kids.

You lost to Tibau, I beat Tibau. You lost to Johnson, I beat Johnson. Sherdog level mma math right here.

"you're fat, you're conditioning sucks" what...

Ferguson is stupid af. Khabib is gonna destroy him, sherdog will cry

They are both terrible trash talkers, but Khabib gets a small pass cuz English isnt his native tongue

Ferguson is embarrassing himself, although he'll win the fight

Talk is cheap, it never impressed me.

Remember guys, Diaz is making animal balloons with his right hand and choking McGregor with his left hand.

The best press conference line won't help you once the fight has started

I mean Tony owns himself when he opens his mouth. Amazing fighter but not a good talker.

I think Khabib would ask for more money in Tonys shoes, but its funny to see him rustle Tony.

wait, what do you mean?

I love hearing Khabib talk trash because he actually believes the stuff he says "I gonna break you"

Khabib is like Fez from That 70's show, funny because of broken English, I don't think he owned Ferg though.

Conor would run circles around him.

“I’ve already talked to him about it. You guys are going to see fucking fireworks. This should be the main event. I don’t know why Stephen Thompson and T-Wood are the main event. This is the shit everybody is talking about. This is the third time. The third time’s the charm.”

TRUTH

Back