Would you rather see Conor fight Woodley or Wonderboy?

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
If Conor is unable to fight Floyd and decided to move up and fight for the WW title who do you hope wins the fight at 209 and faxes Conor?

I think they both completely destroy him.

He should just man up and defend his title.

Woodley would destroy him, Wonderboy could actually be a fun fight stylistically (Wonderboy also isn't as big as Woodley).

Defend his damn belt!

619orFd.gif

I think they both completely destroy him.

He should just man up and defend his title.
He should fight both Khabib and Ferguson, regardless of the winner of their fight. After that then maybe Aldo at 155 would be nice.

This is the only Conor fight I want to see, and I think I speak for the majority of the casual fanbase.

33F3B9F400000578-3584787-image-a-14_1462971677202.jpg

Woodley would destroy him, Wonderboy could actually be a fun fight stylistically (Wonderboy also isn't as big as Woodley).

Woodley is 5'9" with 74" reach
Wonderboy is 6'0" with 75" reach

Heh, wouldn't have expected such a short reach for Thompson.

I would like to see him fighting the IT LW CHAMPION.

Thank you.

Woodley is 5'9" with 74" reach
Wonderboy is 6'0" with 75" reach

Heh, wouldn't have expected such a short reach for Thompson.
Big in weight obviously. WB came into the Woodley fight at 178, he's bulked up to 190 now but some of that is probably fat he might come in at like 185... Woodley is like 195 ripped in cage.

GSP v. Conor if Floyd falls thru. Then BAM!

Neither, he's a small meal for both of those guys.

Thompson would be fun, woodley would just be mean and rude.

I'm good with either.

I'm a Conor fan, so I'd rather see him fight Wonderboy. I'd be sad to see how bad Woodley would destroy him. I think he just might retire him if they fought.

This is the only Conor fight I want to see, and I think I speak for the majority of the casual fanbase.

33F3B9F400000578-3584787-image-a-14_1462971677202.jpg

I don't care what the casuals want, that's the least interesting fight ever proposed.

One of the best boxers who ever lived against a guy with almost no boxing.

They'd get stacks of money but Mayweather wouldn't even break a sweat. He'd kill Conor.

I don't care what the casuals want, that's the least interesting fight ever proposed.

One of the best boxers who ever lived against a guy with almost no boxing.

They'd get stacks of money but Mayweather wouldn't even break a sweat. He'd kill Conor.

Well until you can give the UFC several hundred millions every year, what the casuals want will always be important, probably the most important in the WME-IMG era.

Well until you can give the UFC several hundred millions every year, what the casuals want will always be important, probably the most important in the WME-IMG era.

Oh, I know. It's a shitshow. Not even pretending to be a sport any more.

I still don't care.

Why do you? It's a dumb fight.

Back